2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
you lurk this thread every day cuz you love lebron :wrist: and now you mad cuz nikkas aint having a parade over 33-7 record :mjlol:

funny how fakkits like you always show up the day after we beat some shytty team :troll:
You're not a “lurker” when you’ve got 18k posts you stupid motherfukker. I post when I feel like it. You’re too gotdamn stupid to even comprehend simple English. Y’all throw parades when the Lakers lose.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/leb...-3-blocked-by-pat-bev-on-game-tying-3.752167/

That’s my point here fakkit. That thread is proof that you losers aren’t even Lakers fans. You’re not even basketball fans. You’re just a bunch of little ass boys playing stan wars. A bunch repressed homosexual kobe cocksuckers. Thread is a complete joke:mjlol: There are no real Lakers fans on this site.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
You're not a “lurker” when you’ve got 18k posts you stupid motherfukker. I post when I feel like it. You’re too gotdamn stupid to even comprehend simple English. Y’all throw parades when the Lakers lose.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/leb...-3-blocked-by-pat-bev-on-game-tying-3.752167/

That’s my point here fakkit. That thread is proof that you losers aren’t even Lakers fans. You’re not even basketball fans. You’re just a bunch of little ass boys playing stan wars. A bunch repressed homosexual kobe cocksuckers. Thread is a complete joke:mjlol: There are no real Lakers fans on this site.

:unimpressed::bryan::camby:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Nah there's a couple real laker fans in this thread. It's mostly the guys who don't post in here and create hate/troll threads that fit that description.
If they weren’t posting in that pathetic meltdown thread after Christmas calling these other clowns out then fukk them too. They don’t count either. If you can sit back and watch these idiots spam the section with their stan war bullshyt under the “Lakers fan” banner without pushing back then you’re not a real Lakers fan.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Orlando should be an easy win. We should just keep AD out until the Rockets game. :ehh:
The best thing about this team is that they've been going hard on defense damn near every game. So it ain't like in previous years where the team would get caught slipping on the regular by weak teams. Even without AD this team has enough defense to make it an easy win. Just need to knock down some threes. And yeah I def think they should keep AD out until that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.