2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
And you’ve wasted a large portion of your adult life hating on a man online. Think about that :yeshrug:

I’m a real diehard fan of UNLV, Bron, and the eagles. I’ve lived in Vegas, PA, and Ohio.

How many in LWO have never even been to LA? :mjlol:

I’ve spent a large portion of my life (my whole life) rooting for the Lakers. Your whole basketball fandom revolves around one dude. Newsflash, Bron isn’t the only athlete that gets hate. I’m pretty sure I’ve criticized more players on this forum besides your idol. You’re actively rooting for a team you’ve never rooted for before because of one dude. Keep acting like that’s comparable :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You and the rest of these kobe cocksuckers don’t want the team to win. Y’all are rooting against them inside and that’s why y’all jumped out the window on Christmas.

“you mad we ain’t throwing a parade over 33-7”

Nah fakkit, I’m calling y’all out for throwing a parade on xmas after the loss then hopping back on the team’s dikk now that they’ve won 9 straight as if xmas didn’t happen.

Get banned from the thread brehs :laff: Shout out to Barnett :salute:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
naw fukk that lakerfilmroom dude. He called BI a bust and worst starter in the league. cried people thought BI was the real deal yet criticizing Dlo because of eye test.

LFR isn’t always gonna be right but think about how much effort he puts into his content. And at first he was doing it purely for the love until he made enough money to quit his regular job. He’s one of the more respectable guys in the local sports media.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
And you’ve wasted a large portion of your adult life hating on a man online. Think about that :yeshrug:

I’m a real diehard fan of UNLV, Bron, and the eagles. I’ve lived in Vegas, PA, and Ohio.

How many in LWO have never even been to LA? :mjlol:

Your life really is trash.

It's been a long time since I've been this obsessed with the team it feels good to be back on top.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lol I wasn’t even gon make a ban request but fukk it :russ:

The other Bron brehs cool to me. We got our little differences but at this point those are just funny jabs we throw at each other. We all Lakers in here fukk the past at this point. That one faggit nikka is the only Bron supporter that deserves to get shytted on. He truly is everything that LWO brehs accuse Bron stans of being plus worse.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how Bron stans try to make themselves the arbiter of who is a real laker fan in this thread considering they been chasing Lebron's ass from team to team. It's just the height of hypocrisy :mjlol:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wtching the pistons and magic really fukked up giving up svi aka euro korver for half a season of reggie bullock. this dude out here hooping :sadcam:

fukking hate tragic :pacspit:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
wtching the pistons and magic really fukked up giving up svi aka euro korver for half a season of reggie bullock. this dude out here hooping :sadcam:

fukking hate tragic :pacspit:

Sometimes I wonder what our team would look like if real professionals took over from Mitch instead of Magic.

So many assets that we gave away for nothing

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Our interior defense needs to be on point. The last thing we need is Vucevic going off for 30p,14 & 6a.

Vucevic vs Lakers last season:
31p,15r, 7a...Lakers loss
36p,13r...Lakers loss

Containing Vucevic will be the key to an easy win. If Vucevic is on, It's going to be a close game.

On offense:
Limit the unforced turnovers
* We need an assertive Lebron.
* A bounce-back game from Kuzma would be nice
* The bench needs to continue their strong play.
* Shoot a good percentage from 3.

If we can do 3 of the aforementioned 5, we should win the game by double digits.

We also need to control the defensive boards.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It seems like Bron is doing some in game load management lol. Like last he he pretty much slept walked during the first three quarters and didn’t use a lot of energy to To do what he wanted to do
Still gotta regular rest him. When he starts load managing in games he'll pick up those bad habits again.

Status
Not open for further replies.