2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
"Staples Center is the biggest winner of the summer," James said from the Lakers media day on Friday

"If you're a fan of the game of basketball, you get an opportunity to see the Clippers one night, then you get an opportunity to see the Lakers ... Staples Center is the place to be."
:gucci:

That's a halfway answer if I ever heard one.
LeBron will be a Laker footnote.
Yeah I said it.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I just realized that I don't like anyone on this team. :mjlol:

fukk my fandom... :francis:
Thats why this group better win because if they fail..everyone is getting it:dame::ufdup::ufdup:
I'll never see LeBron as a laker
There's nobody on this team im rooting for besides Caruso
Kobestans confirmed. Supposed "LWO" proves once again that all y'all who joined in the last 20 years were just Kobe fanboys who (like him) don't give a shyt about anyone else. :mjlol:

bytch about me being here when I'm rooting for more players on this team (Rondo, LeBron, Green, Bradley, Caruso, and maybe even AD/Dwight if they act right) than y'all are. :russ:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Kobestans confirmed. Supposed "LWO" proves once again that all y'all who joined in the last 20 years were just Kobe fanboys who (like him) don't give a shyt about anyone else. :mjlol:

bytch about me being here when I'm rooting for more players on this team (Rondo, LeBron, Green, Bradley, Caruso, and maybe even AD/Dwight if they act right) than y'all are. :russ:
This has nothing to do with kobe, you think more about him than we do, I can promise you that.

You root for a new team every year because you follow a player, we don’t. What you said fully applies to you, lol.

Its easy for you to root for all these one year contract guys because you root for a new team every year.

We rooted hard for all the young guys who got traded. Can’t be excited for rondo and Jared Dudley basketball :yeshrug:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

You suck dikk bruh.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This has nothing to do with kobe, you think more about him than we do, I can promise you that.

You root for a new team every year because you follow a player, we don’t. What you said fully applies to you, lol.

Its easy for you to root for all these one year contract guys because you root for a new team every year.

We rooted hard for all the young guys who got traded. Can’t be excited for rondo and Jared Dudley basketball :yeshrug:
You and every one of your fanboy homies would have rooted for any team Kobe played on, don't even come at me with that bullshyt. If Kobe had ditched the Lakers for the Clippers you would have followed him there in a millisecond just like @CHICAGO follows D-Rose around.

I am a Portland fan and will always be a Portland fan. If I root for a new team every year, then show me ALL the teams I've ever rooted for since I joined the Coli. :sas1::sas2:

Only time I ever hated on Portland players was during the later parts of the JailBlazer era, and that wasn't even because of the fukkery so much as they basically quit on the court and were just fukking around. Other than that I've rooted for every player in a Portland jersey up till the moment they left the team even fat Kemp and that giant Korean with anger issues.

Bullshyt mentioning the 9th and 10th men on a team headlined by fukking LeBron James and Anthony Davis. :skip:

You suck dikk bruh.
Homosexual fixation, Bron hater confirmed. :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You and every one of your fanboy homies would have rooted for any team Kobe played on, don't even come at me with that bullshyt. If Kobe had ditched the Lakers for the Clippers you would have followed him there in a millisecond just like @CHICAGO follows D-Rose around.

I am a Portland fan and will always be a Portland fan. If I root for a new team every year, then show me ALL the teams I've ever rooted for since I joined the Coli. :sas1::sas2:

Only time I ever hated on Portland players was during the later parts of the JailBlazer era, and that wasn't even because of the fukkery so much as they basically quit on the court and were just fukking around. Other than that I've rooted for every player in a Portland jersey up till the moment they left the team even fat Kemp and that giant Korean with anger issues.

Bullshyt mentioning the 9th and 10th men on a team headlined by fukking LeBron James and Anthony Davis. :skip:

Homosexual fixation, Bron hater confirmed. :mjlol:

DONT MENTION ME fukk nikka.

IM FROM CHICAGO, I FOLLOW ALL CHICAGO PLAYERS.

YOU AINT NEVER BEEN TO AKRON IN YOUR LIFE.
:devil:
:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.