2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Bradley just feels like a backup PG to me, but he could easily be the starter and/or closer if he has his shot and plays elite defense again. PG is really the most confusing position for the Lakers - they legit have four different guys with different skill sets who could be starting there. Somehow Caruso feels like the best fit but his ceiling is pretty low so someone else might end up outplaying him.

LWO ideal would definitely be for Dwight to start because McGee has already proven that he's not getting any better than he is, and what he is ain't that good. If Dwight can't beat out McGee that doesn't bode well for the team's chances this year.

I think the guards will be good enough....LeBron/AD being healthy and Dwight working out at center are really the keys to the season.
Either that or they plan two full different 5 men rotation ...all starters to the bench after first quarter

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:ohhh:

The last series the Lakers won started on April 29, 2012. Coli dropped on May 1, 2012.

LWO has NEVER hyped up a winning playoff series in the entire 7+ year history of The Coli.

Has no one understood the LWO Coli curse until now? :whoo:

Y'all might need to bush this thread before the postseason starts for the good of your team. :picard:

Nope, ain’t no curses. :hamster: just so happened to die right when the Lakers were really beginning their falloff.

Last time LWO was in peak form was 2011. By 2012, we knew shyt wasn’t where it used to be but we still talked shyt just because. Same way we do now. Lakers as a serious contender means that LWO levels up on all fronts.

Like I said, if Kawhi had signed you was gon see a level of arrogance and pompous behavior never witnessed.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
We cant let guys like McGee bully us around. But this team went and traded a young C because McGee started crying so idk. Hopefully Dwight just outplays him. Our defensive potential can be very good with the right guys.
Dwight should be able to outplay him but I fear McGee is gonna pout and cause issues. I'd just split the mins even and let javale start but Dwight finish

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The backups at forward :francis:

Kuz injury shows just how much the Lakers need Iggy.

However, Melo would be a good addition now that Cousins is hurt :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.