2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Kobestans confirmed. Supposed "LWO" proves once again that all y'all who joined in the last 20 years were just Kobe fanboys who (like him) don't give a shyt about anyone else. :mjlol:

bytch about me being here when I'm rooting for more players on this team (Rondo, LeBron, Green, Bradley, Caruso, and maybe even AD/Dwight if they act right) than y'all are. :russ:

be a blazers fan since 1987 and also root for Lakers :mjtf:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
be a blazers fan since 1987 and also root for Lakers :mjtf:
Yeah, I'm not a child anymore, it's actually possible to like someone personally or as a basketball player despite the color of their jersey. :heh:

The funniest shyt is that there are lots of guys who PLAY for these teams and who still root for fellows on the other teams. Y'all literally care more about the rivalry rules than they do. :mjlol:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I'm not a child anymore, it's actually possible to like someone personally or as a basketball player despite the color of their jersey. :heh:

The funniest shyt is that there are lots of guys who PLAY for these teams and who still root for fellows on the other teams. Y'all literally care more about the rivalry rules than they do. :mjlol:
You listed the whole team:skip:nothing wrong with liking a player or two from another team.

comparing fans to guys who play might be the dumbest statement you posted.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You listed the whole team:skip:nothing wrong with liking a player or two from another team.
5 guys out of 15? :yeshrug:

LeBron and Rondo have always been two of my favorites cause I like high-IQ players, Green and Bradley are on my plus list cause they both really get at it defensively, and Caruso is one of those feel-good stories where he wasn't even supposed to make the league but plays his ass off and does a bit of everything. I like the NBA, I like a LOT of players. I'll be rooting for Dame, Kawhi, Embiid, Giannis, Jokic, Draymond, CP3, SGA, Curry, and plenty of other guys next year too. I like basketball a lot and I like watching people play it well.

comparing fans to guys who play might be the dumbest statement you posted.
I'm sure that sounded good in your head before you typed it.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
5 guys out of 15? :yeshrug:

LeBron and Rondo have always been two of my favorites cause I like high-IQ players, Green and Bradley are on my plus list cause they both really get at it defensively, and Caruso is one of those feel-good stories where he wasn't even supposed to make the league but plays his ass off and does a bit of everything. I like the NBA, I like a LOT of players. I'll be rooting for Dame, Kawhi, Embiid, Giannis, Jokic, Draymond, CP3, SGA, Curry, and plenty of other guys next year too. I like basketball a lot and I like watching people play it well.

I'm sure that sounded good in your head before you typed it.

You compared NBA players who are friends to fans rooting against other teams. You are the first person I have seen mock fans for being fans. It was a stupid statement.

I should like everyone from the Celtics because Kuzma and Tatum like each other - your dumbass

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

Breh seriously give it a fukking rest nobody gives a fukk :mjlol: this my last post ever responding to you I'm not derailing this championships squad thread with your corny bullshyt

Status
Not open for further replies.