2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Phil Handy has spoken

6htS6iq.jpg

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Kuz could pull an Ingram on a different team. Guys like Ingram, Tatum, and now Brown, are complete forwards/SG's, they have a handle, midrange, drive game, while also being able to defend their position.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
LeBron deserves all the criticism he's gotten this week. I swear I think he reaggravated the groin sliding over to Kev. looked like his left leg slid from under him. That would be some grade A fukkery if that happened. He played passive, soft and looked shook so it's good for him to hear that.

He doesn't go Mike mode as much as I or many other Bron fans would like. He will frustrate the hell out of me with his curious passive games during big matchups. His strength is also his flaw, he DOES listen to criticism and he does care what people think and say about him.

But I will say this. Something in the air and the amount of coverage this is getting is telling me he will absolutely go beast mode on the Clips in the playoffs if they meet. I just have a feeling Lakers will bury the Clips in the playoffs and he will have a series for the ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.