2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm not going to go crazy over a close loss on Christmas day when we all know AD/Bron are a little banged up.
My problem ain't that he's banged up. My issue is the bad decision making when banged up. Second game where the Lakers are down and he dribbles most of the clock out instead of attacking quick to leave the Lakers more options. Healthy or not he can't be doing that shyt.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
He hasn’t looked good the past few games but he always plays better in the playoffs like I said. He did the same thing his last year in Cleveland

his last year in CLE he was coming off 7 straight finals appearances in weak ass East.....he dont got none of that shyt to fall back on here. We gotta show something in these regular season games vs contending teams.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
We deserved this L Bron was playing passive as fukk tthen started shooting those dumb ass 3s
nikkas was damn near getting outrebounded by Pat fukking Bev
Green was need to change that Green Arrow tat to a brick wall
Turnovers were fukking attrocious noone could hold the ball for 1 second
And blew our lead someting fierce :scust:
KCP played good
Kuzma was cooking first though

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Terrible game by LeBron. Bigger picture regarding this Laker squad needs to be addressed though. Their flaws are being exposed against top tier teams.

Y’all killing KCP for his contract but he’s earned his money far more than Danny Green. DG is hot trash :gag:

And Rondo is not the solution as a secondary playmaker. He is a net negative in every conceivable way. I don’t know who’s out there or what trade scenarios are conceivable but they need something that resembles a poor mans Lou Williams in terms of shotmaking ability and play creation.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
All them free throws on what should have been no calls...high fives are not fouls ..
Hope you don't mean those obviously bad Danny Green fouls at the end that pushed the game out of reach. Those were the dumbest fouls in the entire game. If anything cost the Lakers this game, it was Danny Green at the end and Lebron

Status
Not open for further replies.