2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I haven't seen a second of either game yet because way crazy shyt is going down right now, but it looks like the Lakers blew two winnable games this week. The fact that it seems like they didn't play well and still easily could have won either game probably says more about their long-term prospects than the fact that they finally lost a couple.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
not an exact quote :hubie: but he said something pretty similar :lolbron:

Another loser who follows one man from team to team projecting his fakkitry onto laker fans :picard: i think this cac is mad cuz i fukk with Kap too :mjlol:

dont ever fukkin quote me tin bands i wasnt even talking to you..you sociopath. You can die today and never post again i wouldnt give a fukk :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Y’all think we should consider Josh Jackson? :ld:
:whoa:

I don’t think he brings anything the lakers need anyway besides being a mediocre wing defender. Offensively he can’t do much ...

Rob gotta find another scoring/ball handling wing. Can’t depend on Bron every night with his mileage and definitely can’t rely on Rondo to be the main alternative :damn:

Jeff Teague? Alec Burks?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:whoa:

I don’t think he brings anything the lakers need anyway besides being a mediocre wing defender. Offensively he can’t do much ...

Rob gotta find another scoring/ball handling wing. Can’t depend on Bron every night with his mileage and definitely can’t rely on Rondo to be the main alternative :damn:

Jeff Teague? Alec Burks?

I only brought him up because he’s still young and maybe he just needs real structure, expectations, and vets to guide him. But we need a primary bench scorer and perimeter defender.

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I only brought him up because he’s still young and maybe he just needs real structure, expectations, and vets to guide him. But we need a primary bench scorer and perimeter defender.

If we gonna bring up somebody like Josh Jackson, I’d rather give that chance to THT who’s been promising :yeshrug: and has the tools to what the lakers are actually looking for... :hubie:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
i hope vogel makes adjustments ..

1. rondo cant be on the court the same time bron is.. how many 3s did he pass up?

2. play our shooters early they might ring up 2 or 3s early... bron loves to pass to shooters who shot.. not hold the ball(rondo) .. curious what a line up like .cook Daniels green kuz bron at centerpg would do when oposing teams go small.

3. bron does look tired at times .. but he looks more disinterested than ever before .like he knows he can turn it on but instead seems to relax further.

4. why r we so much better 2nd half? tighter rotations? more ugency? again shuffle rotations early.

5. caruso . bradley . dwight need to focus and defend better without fouling..

6. we need a steetch 5 > wing defender that can hit 3s > shot creator. without trading kuz.
I agree with all these but that the bolded. I like having the big lineup with a rim protector in the lane at all times. Dwight has been a beast on the boards. I really think the two biggest needs is a PG that is a catch and shoot or driving threat. And a backup 3 that truly give Lebron rest. They need a bigger wing off the bench badly. And Kuz to just get it going to provide scoring punch to second team units with one of Lebron or AD in there.

Overall I've relaxed after last night. This is still a great team. There's some flaws with the team but every team has its flaws but realistically Lakers have two superstars to cover up a lot of it. Just need a couple of big wing defenders and the team will be straight. Cook and Daniels especially should be on notice. Bradley I say give time to get right. I'm curious on why Dudley only played four minutes. I think Lakers should try some minutes with THT and hell give the baby greek some clock just to infuse some youthful energy out there.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I agree with letting some of the kids get some burn. It can also help to put non contributors like Cook and Daniels on notice. At the same time tho, we need to figure out what works for them and try it. If we can keep things intact and just make offensive adjustments that would be most ideal.

I’d much prefer that we just add a player or two rather than disrupt chemistry through trades.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I agree with letting some of the kids get some burn. It can also help to put non contributors like Cook and Daniels on notice. At the same time tho, we need to figure out what works for them and try it. If we can keep things intact and just make offensive adjustments that would be most ideal.

I’d much prefer that we just add a player or two rather than disrupt chemistry through trades.
We needed Cook or Troy out there because Cacruso, AB and Rondo were petrified of shooting wide open 3s

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Last night annoyed me...

If Bron drops his usual 27 they win that game
Rondo and caruso drove me crazy theyd have wide open 3s and pass it up. That play rondo was wide open for a 3 dribbled into the lane and got 24 sec violation was enough for me to never see him on the court again

Status
Not open for further replies.