2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Last night annoyed me...

If Bron drops his usual 27 they win that game even with the turnovers and sloppy play

What annoyed me was that we stopped going through AD and he was the main reason we even had a chance. Rondo and Bron was doin their best cp0 dribble dribble impressions.

Definitely could’ve won that game. That’s the good thing I take from this shyt at least.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What annoyed me was that we stopped going through AD and he was the main reason we even had a chance. Rondo and Bron was doin their best cp0 dribble dribble impressions.

Definitely could’ve won that game. That’s the good thing I take from this shyt at least.
lebrons decision making in the clutch past 2 games have been :hhh:. Literally 2 of the worst clutch performances/decisions ive seen from an all-time great

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
lebrons decision making in the clutch past 2 games have been :hhh:. Literally 2 of the worst clutch performances/decisions ive seen from an all-time great

I mean Kobe had his moments where he’d act retarded but some of that shyt last night was ridiculous. It’d be one thing if we were out of the game already. But we had a legit chance right up until the last few minutes.

shyt reminded me of the clippers game. Our guys got rushed, got punked, and even then we almost came back to win it. If we just shore up those weaknesses we’re the team to beat. But we need to put the fate of this team in AD’s hands. Ridiculous for LeBron to not be trying to set up AD in the last minutes with the way he was ballin.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Rondo and caruso drove me crazy theyd have wide open 3s and pass it up. That play rondo was wide open for a 3 dribbled into the lane and got 24 sec violation was enough for me to never see him on the court again
I think I posted in the game thread early in the game about how he was unplayable due to him hesitating to shoot and how great the Bucks are at closing down driving lanes which leaves him in no man's land with no options. Rondo either has to play with some consistency or I'd put him in the group with Cook and Daniels where they have to show and prove.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Yep the fact they played like shyt and was still in position says alot

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Giannis was hot from three and we only got 4 points from our bench and only lost by 7. Ain’t no moral victories but I don’t feel bad about this loss. Iron out some kinks and make a few adjustments. I’m ready to see how they respond against Denver.
IMO final score doest reflect the game. They blew us out in the 2nd quarter and it wasnt really close after that. We never really threatened to take the lead they always had a 7+ advantage on us. The killer was that terrible bron 3 to cut it to 6 that he bricked and matthew drained a long 3 next play

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I love these measuring stick games because they clearly allow to see where our biggest weaknesses are(wing defender/2nd shot creator)

But also, if we don't have that disastrous second quarter I think we win the game, even with everything that went badly(no action of the bench, Bron etc)

Danny Green is such a big time player also. Apart from Bron and AD there's no one on this team I trust more

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This hopefully places the shooters on notice. No more free rides. If you want to win a championship on this team contribute. Either that or get the fukk on.

Smh, wish we had Rose and Crowder on the bench. Crazy that they was with Bron on the Cavs. We could actually use them now.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
This is second game against title contender we lost. So its a bit worrisome, tbh shaq and Kobe wouldnt have lost a big marquee game like last night
In the glory days we lost big regular season games all the time against contenders. We still pulled it together in the important months. I’m not concerned :manny:

Bron is 35 he’s not going to match the energy of the opps night in night out. As long as we stay number 1 in the west I’m not tripping

Status
Not open for further replies.