2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Btw, when you consider the fact that the Rockets should probably be 3-0 vs Clips this season they might do our dirty work for us :lolbron:

I been tellin my nikkaz that. Clips might not make it to see us. Harden gon be a handful for peg leg and abortion p. Even if they make it they’ll be worn down.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
How I know nikkas would be tripping?

1 loss of less than 10 points in freaking December and nikkas with their bullshyt. Tbh Lakers would've probably won if it wasn't for the bad start by Bron and AD.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
This is just how we are. I expect excellence at all times. Even if we lose.

I understand but dudes making HUGE deals over November and December NBA games is one of the reasons I don't post too often in here. Lakers played like shyt for the most part in the first half and still only lost by 7 points to a really good Bucks team.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I understand but dudes making HUGE deals over November and December NBA games is one of the reasons I don't post too often in here. Lakers played like shyt for the most part in the first half and still only lost by 7 points to a really good Bucks team.

Gotta take the good with the bad. We were all riding on a high and wanted to see this team respond a bit more positively than what we saw. How they fought back gave me a lot of hope because we did that despite a lot of things never really resolving themselves in the game.

And like you said it’s only Nov/Dec. It’s a big reason why no major shyt talk has happened yet and it should also be a reason no serious panic sets in. I just hope more players are put on notice.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ain’t shyt to stress about. There are clear issues with the team that needs to be addressed by the deadline or by buyout though. I think we can get by the West with this team but facing Milwaukee will be tough especially with their interior D. You need to shoot well to compete with them.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Ain’t shyt to stress about. There are clear issues with the team that needs to be addressed by the deadline or by buyout though. I think we can get by the West with this team but facing Milwaukee will be tough especially with their interior D. You need to shoot well to compete with them.

Yeah, that game showed that they are one of the few with the size to disrupt what we normally like to do. Those shooters make things all the worse considering our perimeter defense ain’t THAT great. But like you said, a few tweaks and we good. Had we not responded at all I would’ve been more concerned. Some guys looked shook but they’ll learn.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah, that game showed that they are one of the few with the size to disrupt what we normally like to do. Those shooters make things all the worse considering our perimeter defense ain’t THAT great. But like you said, a few tweaks and we good. Had we not responded at all I would’ve been more concerned. Some guys looked shook but they’ll learn.
Again im hoping Vogel pulled a Beli and took the loss without showing his hand :yeshrug:. I think AD and Bron in 7 games will be too much for Giannis to handle.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Again im hoping Vogel pulled a Beli and took the loss without showing his hand :yeshrug:. I think AD and Bron in 7 games will be too much for Giannis to handle.

Oh for sure. The Bucks don't have enough to beat us over the course of a seven game series in my opinion. Also, Lakers film room talked about how they might not want to show the Bron/AD pick and roll too much

The only team that does I think is the Clips
Y’all think we should consider Josh Jackson? :ld:

I saw someone either on reddit or LG suggest Cook for Jackson

I'd honestly be down to give that a shot. If it doesn't work we can always cut him

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Y’all tripping off one L? I’d rather lose one now than in April or June

some tweet said we're 6-5 against teams with winning records... it's not just one L it's looking like a trend. XMAS game gonna be a big statement game.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
some tweet said we're 6-5 against teams with winning records... it's not just one L it's looking like a trend. XMAS game gonna be a big statement game.

Yup. Losing that Christmas day game is almost unacceptable at this point.

Good, gotta separate the deer from the hunters. I’m not goin for the bullshyt this season.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I see ppl bringing up Josh Jackson but dude seems like a headache. Got suspended from a G-League game earlier could this season. Would think he would be on his best behavior since he got demoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.