2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Gotta hope the other GMs are as stupid as his stans and fool them:mjgrin:. I will still give him till February but if he’s still averaging 11 on 43%, you should move him because he’s a negative out there + his value will continue to get lower
Better to have traded him in the offseason, right now I'm struggling to see what they could get for him. Ideal would be to look for a rebuilding team with a good 29-33yo player who isn't going to be part of their future....but who has anyone good like that who they are willing to give up?

If you're getting a 3-and-D forward back then you can package Kuz with KCP for salary cap purposes. Even though Cook and/or Daniels in there too. But I just don't see who the target would be.

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Better to have traded him in the offseason, right now I'm struggling to see what they could get for him. Ideal would be to look for a rebuilding team with a good 29-33yo player who isn't going to be part of their future....but how has anyone good like that who they are willing to give up?

If you're getting a 3-and-D forward back then you can package Kuz with KCP for salary cap purposes. Even though Cook and/or Daniels in there too. But I just don't see who the target would be.
Yeah I just don’t see many options + I don’t see Jeanie/Rob trading him this early. His popularity is too big in and outside the franchise.

I would do the Bogi trade in a second, would be a great fit next to LeBron and AD but no way Kong’s do.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yeah I just don’t see many options + I don’t see Jeanie/Rob trading him this early. His popularity is too big in and outside the franchise.

I would do the Bogi trade in a second, would be a great fit next to LeBron and AD but no way Kong’s do.

Why the fukk does iPhone always autocorrect to this? :wtf:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

So Lakers view the PG position being weak too, hopefully Caruso is not dealt

He's kinda an a$$hole for even saying that, that immediately fukks with the minds of 3-4 different players.

Bradley/Caruso/Rondo is a good enough PG by committee, but I guess with the 3pt shooting as weak as it is they are still hoping for an upgrade. If they do get someone good, Bradley can split SG minutes with Green and Caruso or Rondo will be the backup. But just like the Kuzma trades, who are they going to get that's better than who they already have? (other than Collison coming back to the NBA, of course.)

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He's kinda an a$$hole for even saying that, that immediately fukks with the minds of 3-4 different players.

Bradley/Caruso/Rondo is a good enough PG by committee, but I guess with the 3pt shooting as weak as it is they are still hoping for an upgrade. If they do get someone good, Bradley can split SG minutes with Green and Caruso or Rondo will be the backup. But just like the Kuzma trades, who are they going to get that's better than who they already have? (other than Collison coming back to the NBA, of course.)
Dudes full of shyt. If clippers are on the lakers mind then they need an athletic SF to match up with them.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I’d rather get a wing than a PG, though Rondo is coming back to earth after playing well early in the season.

This team won’t make any trades though. Can’t upset team chemistry and cohesion at this point.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yeah unless it’s a move that will for sure increase our odds I don’t know if I want to fukk with team chemistry with trades or even trade rumors. We’ve got one more roster spot to add another contributor, so I’d really prefer that the guys we got just step up.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Here we go with this shyt again :snoop: About to kill another locker room
No idea who would have been stupid enough to leak that shyt if it's really true. Are people still talking to Magic?

Dudes full of shyt. If clippers are on the lakers mind then they need an athletic SF to match up with them.
I’d rather get a wing than a PG, though Rondo is coming back to earth after playing well early in the season.

This team won’t make any trades though. Can’t upset team chemistry and cohesion at this point.
Been saying this all season, though before the season started PG looked like a bigger need than it does now, mostly because Bradley looks very very playable.

Wish Collinson hadn’t retired. He would’ve been perfect for this team.
That's what I thought too.

Status
Not open for further replies.