2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
give kuz until the AS break its not like he's causing us to lose games. if he still trash by then, trade him if something is there but with his salary we probably stuck with him for now

These boys wilding, you'd think Kuz was getting paid 15 million instead of the 1.5 the way they bytch about him :mjlol:

Vogel should try and use him a a 6th man scoring punch, see if that works.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
See, I'm not sure that Philly would need a Kuzma type when they already have Tobias. What kind of team needs a Kuzma? And does that team have something we'd want too? That's why I think Kuz is hard enough to trade right now that we might as well keep him until the offseason

Everyone's claiming he's straight trash but want a good player in return for him :russ:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
These boys wilding, you'd think Kuz was getting paid 15 million instead of the 1.5 the way they bytch about him :mjlol:

Vogel should try and use him a a 6th man scoring punch, see if that works.

yeah at the end of the day he's still a late round 1st rounder that we're expecting to be our #3 option on a title team in his 3rd season. I think 6th man should be his lane but we got to be patient.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
yeah at the end of the day he's still a late round 1st rounder that we're expecting to be our #3 option on a title team in his 3rd season. I think 6th man should be his lane but we got to be patient.

That's what I always wanted him to be, but he had a little spark and now expectations too high. Give me 14/15 points as a 6 man and I'm good. Your bring em in, if he gets it going you play him 25-30 minutes. If he's playing like shyt he gets 15. Simple

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Everyone's claiming he's straight trash but want a good player in return for him :russ:

Yeah man, we're stuck with Kuz for the rest of the season really. Besides that, I kind of like Kuz even though he doesn't fit and I don't really want to trade him for some thirty something year old veteran

Now Quin Cook/Troy Daniels on the other hand :shaq:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Gotta hope the other GMs are as stupid as his stans and fool them:mjgrin:. I will still give him till February but if he’s still averaging 11 on 43%, you should move him because he’s a negative out there + his value will continue to get lower

Status
Not open for further replies.