2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

200.gif

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yeah unless it’s a move that will for sure increase our odds I don’t know if I want to fukk with team chemistry with trades or even trade rumors. We’ve got one more roster spot to add another contributor, so I’d really prefer that the guys we got just step up.
Yup that's my feeling. Don't fukk up a good thing. Kuz still recovering from injury so he deserves more time to show and prove. It's just that balance of how much do you risk hurting the team to try and get him going. I think he needs more minutes and touches and shots to get his rhythm back but so far when given the touches he has bombed. But I think in the long run the team would be better served trying to establish him as a legit third option.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yup that's my feeling. Don't fukk up a good thing. Kuz still recovering from injury so he deserves more time to show and prove. It's just that balance of how much do you risk hurting the team to try and get him going. I think he needs more minutes and touches and shots to get his rhythm back but so far when given the touches he has bombed. But I think in the long run the team would be better served trying to establish him as a legit third option.

They need let him start a few games in place of McGhee

Status
Not open for further replies.