2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol: Philly would laugh in our face and hang up and then call back to laugh again to hang up

Kuzma is one of the best offensive players in the league 25 and younger. Y’all act like he’s a scrub because you all were on Ingram’s nuts so heavy:mjlol:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Kuzma is one of the best offensive players in the league 25 and younger. Y’all act like he’s a scrub because you all were on Ingram’s nuts so heavy:mjlol:

Yup I see you’re a dumbass. Thybulle is a damn good defender for a rookie. Why the fukk would Philly trade him Kuz you dumb fukk?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yup I see you’re a dumbass. Thybulle is a damn good defender for a rookie. Why the fukk would Philly trade him Kuz you dumb fukk?

First of all watch your mouth :ufdup:

Second I’m just throwing out scenarios and kuz could help them offensively

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Trade him to philly for Matisse thybulle?

See, I'm not sure that Philly would need a Kuzma type when they already have Tobias. What kind of team needs a Kuzma? And does that team have something we'd want too? That's why I think Kuz is hard enough to trade right now that we might as well keep him until the offseason

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Kuz gon have to earn his spot back as far as I’m concerned. Dudley actually doing a better job out there so it would be hypocritical and a bad look for the team overall to play Kuz.

With that said, I actually still have some hope for him. It seems like he rushed back from that injury so we’ll have to see what he can do without being hobbled. I am wondering if he’s the type that needs to get up a lot of shots in order to get into a groove and be effective. If that’s the case then I dunno....:ld:

Status
Not open for further replies.