2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcg

Pro
Daps
Bron was getting crowds like that when he was in HS, and this was his son playing against his dads old school. Plus bron was in the building. I doubt all of SVSM's other games have that type of crowd it was just a special night.
u right

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I know we want to keep winning and all but it’s a long season and it’s best if we start resting AD and lebron some games.

If healthy no one is beating this team in 7 games

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I know we want to keep winning and all but it’s a long season and it’s best if we start resting AD and lebron some games.

If healthy no one is beating this team in 7 games
I still want to wait and see if some of these untested guys can perform on the biggest stage. Kuz, Caruso, KCP ain't never been to the playoffs before, AD never been past the 2nd round, I don't think Bradley or Dudley has been to the Finals. So half the roster will be breaking new ground. Not to mention that Vogel never been that far either. And honestly LeBron is the only player on the squad that's balled out in the Finals in recent memory.

But still....you get the feeling that if they're healthy, they can do it.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'd let KCP stay there.

Yup. Sometimes you gotta keep it simple. KCP for all his fukkery seems to have found a little groove. Let him ride the wave out. I remember Stan V Gundy lost the Magic a chip because of a similar situation.. Rafer Alston had been starting and playing a a high level but a injured Jameer Nelson came back from injury and Stan plugged him back just cuz he was a starter. Fukked the team up. This aint that but similar

Status
Not open for further replies.