2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im I wrong to wonder what would be the reaction to lebron sitting a few games including the game against the Bucks

:patrice:

I mean he does have a hurt elbow :pachaha:

:whoa: Im sorry I kinda do want to see the fukkkery :ahh:

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Something to remember, if you look at the core best lineup (Bradley-Green-LeBron-AD-Dwight), crazy thing to note is that NONE of them were playing together before this season and NONE of them had played for Vogel either. So everyone's getting used to the system and used to each other. You get in those pressure situations and you still have to think about exactly what the play is and getting used to what you're looking for....the kind of things that become second nature once you've been playing in a system for 1-2 years. Those sort of mistakes were happen, even though the chemistry feels great you gotta have time to work out the bugs.

And I don't know if it's actually a factor, but I mentioned a few weeks ago that managing Danny's minutes should be a thing. He's starting to get to the point where he's noticeably aged and the last two years he crashed in the playoffs. They have a ton of guards, once they feel the chemistry in the core lineup is good they should really start limiting him to under 25 minutes/game on a nightly basis and maybe even think about coming up with an excuse to sit him for 2-4 weeks in January or February so he can be complete fresh for the postseason.

Load management activated right before the Hawks. :blessed:

Seriously, if it's tendonitis or anything like that then he needs to sit for a while. I had tendonitis in the elbow a few times from weightlifting and the doctors said the ONLY thing you can do to heal it is total rest.
Chemistry has been huge this year, and part of it is no one is having to worry about being traded and Vogel knows who works well together on the floor.

Magic/Pelinka and Luke couldn't manage that last season.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
This man's been hanging off rims and shooting jumpshots everyday for the past 20+ years of course he has soreness in his elbow.

Anything we can do with Kuz brehs?
I think he will be better of in a sub 500 team in the middle of nowhere what can we get for him if anything?

Kuz will fukk Jeanie into a coma before letting himself get traded

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Kuz will fukk Jeanie into a coma before letting himself get traded

Breh might fukk around and propose :mjlol:

But we just gotta hope Kuz can work his way back, he is what he is right now. A late 1st rounder making like 2 million a year. We're not getting anything back of value right now for him besides maybe another mid to late first. Bring him off the bench and hopefully he'll find a groove

Status
Not open for further replies.