2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I don't claim allegience to any team, but I gotta say that being a member of LeGBT and also living in Milwaukee Bucks country has reignited my passion for the NBA this year. So much greatness to watch:wow:

I like the Bucks but if they go up against the Lakers in the finals then I gotta say sorry to all my coworkers because LeGBT takes precedence

Yall Lakers fans got it GOOOOOD:wow:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
I don't claim allegience to any team, but I gotta say that being a member of LeGBT and also living in Milwaukee Bucks country has reignited my passion for the NBA this year. So much greatness to watch:wow:

I like the Bucks but if they go up against the Lakers in the finals then I gotta say sorry to all my coworkers because LeGBT takes precedence

:scust:
We don’t claim clowns using that term

stick to Middleton

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The Bucks are entering every game like they're going into the siege of stalingrad

We need to be ready for Thurs or they'll embarrass us

Breh, don’t say that....the Russians represented in that one. We can’t be out chea goin out lie General Paulus. For the love of God, can we get some goddamn snipers in them bandos mane....:damn:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Btw, would y'all be interested in someone like James Johnson from the Heat if they buy him out? It seems he's been cut from the rotation

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Respect :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.