2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
@2Quik4UHoes idk if I remember correctly or if your the right poster but did u have this as your avy on allhiphop ?
1386863850_f359a3ef3d46aba2daca97a684790124.jpg

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn

Oh they mad :mjlol:

:russ: they big mad and inconsistent as hell

i thought when we made the deal for AD that we'd given up too much and been had? they were acting like we traded prime zeke, prime mark aguirre and prime vinnie microwave johnson for tree rollins lmao

now all of a sudden having AD is unfair. lake show stay on they minds :banderas: :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I’m not worried about a elbow, if it was a knee that’s a different story

The little lingering issues are the ones that become BIG issues injury wise down the line.

If its something like an inflammation flare up
I’d rather they err on the side of caution and PERHAPS sit him 1-2 games for treatment and “load management” while its still early in the season. The freshest and most intact you can have Lebron come playoff time is the best

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
This man's been hanging off rims and shooting jumpshots everyday for the past 20+ years of course he has soreness in his elbow.

Anything we can do with Kuz brehs?
I think he will be better of in a sub 500 team in the middle of nowhere what can we get for him if anything?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Why does Danny make those mistakes down the stretch?
Something to remember, if you look at the core best lineup (Bradley-Green-LeBron-AD-Dwight), crazy thing to note is that NONE of them were playing together before this season and NONE of them had played for Vogel either. So everyone's getting used to the system and used to each other. You get in those pressure situations and you still have to think about exactly what the play is and getting used to what you're looking for....the kind of things that become second nature once you've been playing in a system for 1-2 years. Those sort of mistakes were happen, even though the chemistry feels great you gotta have time to work out the bugs.

And I don't know if it's actually a factor, but I mentioned a few weeks ago that managing Danny's minutes should be a thing. He's starting to get to the point where he's noticeably aged and the last two years he crashed in the playoffs. They have a ton of guards, once they feel the chemistry in the core lineup is good they should really start limiting him to under 25 minutes/game on a nightly basis and maybe even think about coming up with an excuse to sit him for 2-4 weeks in January or February so he can be complete fresh for the postseason.

Load management activated right before the Hawks. :blessed:

Seriously, if it's tendonitis or anything like that then he needs to sit for a while. I had tendonitis in the elbow a few times from weightlifting and the doctors said the ONLY thing you can do to heal it is total rest.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Something to remember, if you look at the core best lineup (Bradley-Green-LeBron-AD-Dwight), crazy thing to note is that NONE of them were playing together before this season and NONE of them had played for Vogel either. So everyone's getting used to the system and used to each other. You get in those pressure situations and you still have to think about exactly what the play is and getting used to what you're looking for....the kind of things that become second nature once you've been playing in a system for 1-2 years. Those sort of mistakes were happen, even though the chemistry feels great you gotta have time to work out the bugs.

And I don't know if it's actually a factor, but I mentioned a few weeks ago that managing Danny's minutes should be a thing. He's starting to get to the point where he's noticeably aged and the last two years he crashed in the playoffs. They have a ton of guards, once they feel the chemistry in the core lineup is good they should really start limiting him to under 25 minutes/game on a nightly basis and maybe even think about coming up with an excuse to sit him for 2-4 weeks in January or February so he can be complete fresh for the postseason.

Load management activated right before the Hawks. :blessed:

Seriously, if it's tendonitis or anything like that then he needs to sit for a while. I had tendonitis in the elbow a few times from weightlifting and the doctors said the ONLY thing you can do to heal it is total rest.
I thought it was from when Butler ran him over on that last play. Hit the ground pretty hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.