2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
We used to get ridiculed by LeBron stans and others for pointing this out. Now that LeBron is actually on the Lakers they know what it feels like. :francis:

That and supposedly reliable shooters suddenly losing their shots. They gettin to know this Laker shyt first hand....:beli:

:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:

Daps
Looking at some other teams, I really think the Lakers get #17 this year
I guess that's the problem if you simply look at other teams on paper.

Lakers are capable of beating any team in a one-off series (which you can't say for 90+% of teams in the playoff picture), but unfortunately for them, they have more age/health factors going against them than 90+% of teams in the playoff picture, which will be amplified the deeper they go in the postseason.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I guess that's the problem if you simply look at other teams on paper.

Lakers are capable of beating any team in a one-off series (which you can't say for 90+% of teams in the playoff picture), but unfortunately for them, they have more age/health factors going against them than 90+% of teams in the playoff picture, which will be amplified the deeper they go in the postseason.
Lakers are an old team but in the playoffs they might be able to sustain an injury to any one player besides Lebron, AD and maybe Danny Green. Injuries to other players might change the configuration of lineups but doesn't significantly affect their chances.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
We used to get ridiculed by LeBron stans and others for pointing this out. Now that LeBron is actually on the Lakers they know what it feels like. :francis:

last night was pathetic bron deserves better at this point in his career

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I don't think Iggy is the answer (Injury-prone, Streak shooter, the defense has fallen off)....Plus he's very gossipy. LA should make a play for Collison and Ariza.

Collison would give LA another ball handler, player maker and defender. Plus he's an excellent shooter......Ariza would give them a much-needed wing defender and 3 pt shooter(currently shooting 37.5% from 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.