2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We had no choice, we were dirt poor after years of being wealthy. Tarik Black was my nikka tho.

Warriors turn.

I be laughing at them when they be like this is just a down year, we got it next year :dead:

we thought the same thing. 7 years later we finally up :pachaha:

they gonna know what poverty looks like

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Warriors turn.

I be laughing at them when they be like this is just a down year, we got it next year :dead:

Warriors back at the bottom of the West where they used to be. Watching the spurs fall off has been even more satisfying. I’m so glad to see them finally die. :blessed:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Warriors turn.

Warriors back at the bottom of the West where they used to be. Watching the spurs fall off has been even more satisfying. I’m so glad to see them finally die. :blessed:
And they don't Jerry West with his third eye for talent anymore :whew:
And Pop really at his end :wow:
The cypher is complete balance will be resotred :wow:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
AD has a bad shoulder. He really shouldnt be playing
He seems better now..and his jumper has been great the past few games, imo they are focusing on the jumper too much. It's great but it felt like he was Kevin Love tonight

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AD has a bad shoulder. He really shouldnt be playing

AD got 40 and 20 on that same shoulder and he hasn't been complaining about it lately. If you watch the games where it clearly bothers him you can see him rotate his shoulder a lot. So if he's ok playing with it and it's not bothering him that much then Lebron needs to take a backseat to AD at times especially down the stretch.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How else is he going to get experience?:heh:
He doesn't have the skill set for those situations. Outside of LeBron/AD (and maybe in a bind Rondo because he's by far the most experienced outside of Bron) the Lakers should be playing their defenders and shooters in those situations, not Kuz.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
we some greedy motherfukkers :dead:

we went from

azb0lc5jowqz.jpg

to being mad as hell that we 14-2

:russ:

Breh I had mentally blocked this out :scust:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

The Warriors was the most uninspiring team ever. Just 3 point shooters and just bytchmade. Even their name is something that you hear in a cliche sports movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.