2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Smh, still can’t believe that dumbass Kawhi chose to team with bum ass Paul george over LeBron and AD. :pachaha: :snoop:

just think he wanted to beat Bron and be his own man. shyt sucks, but I get it. Some don't want to be part of the Bron circus.

he betta hope it was worth it.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
just think he wanted to beat Bron and be his own man. shyt sucks, but I get it. Some don't want to be part of the Bron circus.

he betta hope it was worth it.

How he expect to beat LeBron when he has george paul and LeBron has AD? That nikka played himself. Could’ve been a part of the most prolific Laker team ever assembled. Instead he’ll be an afterthought on a clipper team that might not win it all.

And even if they do who gives a fukk. What’s one punk ass ring on a dusty ass franchise vs winning 3-5 with GOAT franchise as the lead guy. Since he wanna be off brand, let’s make sure he stay off brand for good. :mjgrin:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Lol I don’t get it tho, one of the coli admins is white. I guess he called him a cac. If he called Brook a cac tho well then I dunno....:russ:

Free the breh tho, I’ve seen worse people get second chances. :francis:

Cook ain't been around for a minute. :patrice:

Plus his started trolling talking about bullshyt like the Coli is accessing your camera or spying when it was Google adsense using targeted ads.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
How he expect to beat LeBron when he has george paul and LeBron has AD? That nikka played himself. Could’ve been a part of the most prolific Laker team ever assembled. Instead he’ll be an afterthought on a clipper team that might not win it all.

And even if they do who gives a fukk. What’s one punk ass ring on a dusty ass franchise vs winning 3-5 with GOAT franchise as the lead guy. Since he wanna be off brand, let’s make sure he stay off brand for good. :mjgrin:

Yup. Him and his uncle better had made sure it was worth it.... (I believe Balmer slid them extra bread too, but :whistle: )

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Cook ain't been around for a minute. :patrice:

Plus his started trolling talking about bullshyt like the Coli is accessing your camera or spying when it was Google adsense using targeted ads.
"Cook is out for Saturday's preseason opener against the Warriors due to a sore left calf"

quietly in the injured list

Status
Not open for further replies.