2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I was telling some friends that Bradley's play is the thing I'm most interested in seeing in the preseason. If he can get his D back to his old level I'd want him starting at the 1 with Lebron being the actual PG on offense. Him and Danny Green plus AD and Dwight and the D could be as vicious as the offense should be.

Bron at the point Kuz at the 2 .. AD 3 .Magee 4 .. Dwight at the 5

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
To get the latest word/buzz on the lakers

and call out BS when I see it

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Bron at the point Kuz at the 2 .. AD 3 .Magee 4 .. Dwight at the 5

If vogel wants to get fired, he should try this

this is ban worthy

I thought Kuz starting at the 2 was dumb enough (completely wrong skill set for a starting lineup that needs 3pt shooting and perimeter defense) I didn't even see that he had McGee at the 4. :dead:

2nd round 1998 Spurs were starting Duncan and D-Rob at forward with Will Purdue at center while the Jazz rolled with Malone and Keefe at the forwards and Foster/Ostertag at center.

Had to be the last time anything close to that shyt happened.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My dude said AD at the 3, McGee at the 4 and Dwight at the 5:dead:

That's some late ninties, Utah Jazz or Spurs type shyt

Actually ive heard a few NBA players mention the same lineup from Gilbert Arenas to T Mac. laugh all you want you act like its completely out of the realm of possibility. Yall nikkas always wanna be rigid.. its very plausible we could see that lineup at times

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Actually ive heard a few NBA players mention the same lineup from Gilbert Arenas to T Mac. laugh all you want you act like its completely out of the realm of possibility. Yall nikkas always wanna be rigid.. its very plausible we could see that lineup at times
And the Lakers will lose any game where they employ that lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.