2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
And the Lakers will lose any game where they employ that lineup

how do you know Coach JACK? Biggest/longest team in the league with that lineup and beastly on defense. And who said they gonna play the WHOLE game like that? You nikkas lack critical thinking smh. I stand by that lineup. I was listening to knuckleheads podcast with Q Rich and D miles and they was talking about the same lineup. So maybe all the nba players wrong too lmao

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
how do you know Coach JACK? Biggest/longest team in the league with that lineup and beastly on defense. And who said they gonna play the WHOLE game like that? You nikkas lack critical thinking smh. I stand by that lineup. I was listening to knuckleheads podcast with Q Rich and D miles and they was talking about the same lineup. So maybe all the nba players wrong too lmao
Did you just quote D Miles as your source on intelligent basketball ideas? :mjgrin:

You just admitted that you just repeated something you heard on a podcast. A podcast where fools explicitly say random-ass shyt that sounds crazy so it will get repeated.

What good does it do to be the longest team in the league if you can't use it? Any team could put their five biggest players on the court at the same time if that was all it took. But that team is NOT long in a helpful way. McGee can't guard the 4 position for shyt, AD is better guarding 4s than guarding 3s, Kuzma's length is meaningless on defense because he's not a good defender, and LeBron is too old to chase around point guards like that. This ain't like throwing Simmons and Covington out as the guards with Embiid and some mobile forwards (although even that lineup struggled to guard speed in the playoffs). You have 4 out of 5 players guarding out of position.

And on offense you're all sorts of stupid. McGee and Dwight are both there for lobs and nothing else, so what are they going to do, both stand next to the basket next to each other? Set screens all day with their defender playing 15 feet off of them? AD can command a double, but they'll just double off one of the bigs and shift the other over, so what do you gain? And Kuz can't hit open threes so who is LeBron or AD going to kick the ball to? How is LeBron gonna drive with the key completely stuffed like that?

LeBron at point guard could work ONLY if you match him with shooters/defenders at the other perimeter spots. In other words, the exact shyt Kuz don't do.

LeBron
Caruso/Bradley
Green
AD
Dwight/McGee

or

Caruso/Rondo
Bradley/Green
Green/KCP
LeBron
AD

Those are basically the two lineups with the highest ceiling and the lowest floor. You can play with it a bit (Cook, KCP, Dudley, Daniels could be slotted in if someone ain't carrying their weight), but those are the lineups that the Lakers want to make work at their first options. Not no double-center with LeBron/Kuz at the guards bullshyt.

(and I ain't leaving Kuz out, he has a valuable role as a scoring focus off the bench when LeBron or AD are out, it just doesn't make sense to play him when both LeBron and AD are in. If they giving big minutes to those three together then either multiple of their 3-and-Ds are mad disappointing or Kuz took huge leaps in his three and defense.)

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Did you just quote D Miles as your source on intelligent basketball ideas? :mjgrin:

You just admitted that you just repeated something you heard on a podcast. A podcast where fools explicitly say random-ass shyt that sounds crazy so it will get repeated.

What good does it do to be the longest team in the league if you can't use it? Any team could put their five biggest players on the court at the same time if that was all it took. But that team is NOT long in a helpful way. McGee can't guard the 4 position for shyt, AD is better guarding 4s than guarding 3s, Kuzma's length is meaningless on defense because he's not a good defender, and LeBron is too old to chase around point guards like that. This ain't like throwing Simmons and Covington out as the guards with Embiid and some mobile forwards (although even that lineup struggled to guard speed in the playoffs). You have 4 out of 5 players guarding out of position.

And on offense you're all sorts of stupid. McGee and Dwight are both there for lobs and nothing else, so what are they going to do, both stand next to the basket next to each other? Set screens all day with their defender playing 15 feet off of them? AD can command a double, but they'll just double off one of the bigs and shift the other over, so what do you gain? And Kuz can't hit open threes so who is LeBron or AD going to kick the ball to? How is LeBron gonna drive with the key completely stuffed like that?

LeBron at point guard could work ONLY if you match him with shooters/defenders at the other perimeter spots. In other words, the exact shyt Kuz don't do.

LeBron
Caruso/Bradley
Green
AD
Dwight/McGee

or

Caruso/Rondo
Bradley/Green
Green/KCP
LeBron
AD

Those are basically the two lineups with the highest ceiling and the lowest floor. You can play with it a bit (Cook, KCP, Dudley, Daniels could be slotted in if someone ain't carrying their weight), but those are the lineups that the Lakers want to make work at their first options. Not no double-center with LeBron/Kuz at the guards bullshyt.

(and I ain't leaving Kuz out, he has a valuable role as a scoring focus off the bench when LeBron or AD are out, it just doesn't make sense to play him when both LeBron and AD are in. If they giving big minutes to those three together then either multiple of their 3-and-Ds are mad disappointing or Kuz took huge leaps in his three and defense.)

No i didnt quote D Miles. I said i heard it on HIS podcast THEY were talking about it. Meaning other players ASIDE from him and he didn't bring it up. Yanno the one with random NBA elite and allstars spit foolish basketball opinions. But some purposely obtuse nikka on the coli got the answers i should listen tho :stopitslime:I aint reading all this shyt fam :mjlol: All this shyt your opinion like everyone else. Take this essay to the laker staff since you got it all figured out :ohhh:

Last edited:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
19418402-0-image-m-13_1570490312647.jpg

John C. Reilly looks unrecognizable as Los Angeles Lakers owner Jerry Buss | Daily Mail Online

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Morey really out here fukking shyt up. :beli: And he in the back quiet as fukk too, he knew what he was doing. I better not waste my time having to wake up and this game not be on.

Status
Not open for further replies.