2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
NAAH IT AINT THAT SERIOUS BRUH

BEIN LWO JUS MEANS BEIN A REAL LAKER FAN + PLEDGING YOUR ALLEGIANCE

THE IG PAGE WE WORKIN ON IS GUNA BE THE CONTROL OF THE LWO BRAND ONCE IT BLOWS UP AS IT SHOULD

THATS HOW WE KEEP IT TIED IN TO THE COLI

Yeah, it’s not so much the registration tho. People can still lurk and steal all the media content like they did the :mjcry: smiley. Thecoli been lucky to be so well hidden all this time. I guess the way around that tho is to try to watermark whatever is used from the coli so that it can’t be easily stolen.

Basically, if thecoli has to be exposed in this then we gotta do our best to protect the work that’s been done here. Otherwise, so far so good. I think these handles will take off with enough good content.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yeah, it’s not so much the registration tho. People can still lurk and steal all the media content like they did the :mjcry: smiley. Thecoli been lucky to be so well hidden all this time. I guess the way around that tho is to try to watermark whatever is used from the coli so that it can’t be easily stolen.

Basically, if thecoli has to be exposed in this then we gotta do our best to protect the work that’s been done here. Otherwise, so far so good. I think these handles will take off with enough good content.

YEA THE WATERMARKS ARE ESSENTIAL

I LEARNED MY LESSON BY NOT WATERMARKING THE CLIPPER POSTERS HIT UP WIT LWO THAT PRETTY MUCH WENT VIRAL

:francis:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
HE GOT BANNED FOR CALLIN THE OWNER OF THIS SITE WHITE LOL

HE GOES BY COMPTON IN OUR DISCORD CHANNEL

Lol I don’t get it tho, one of the coli admins is white. I guess he called him a cac. If he called Brook a cac tho well then I dunno....:russ:

Free the breh tho, I’ve seen worse people get second chances. :francis:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Lol I don’t get it tho, one of the coli admins is white. I guess he called him a cac. If he called Brook a cac tho well then I dunno....:russ:

Free the breh tho, I’ve seen worse people get second chances. :francis:

YEA IT WAS STUPID N VERY TRIVIAL

HIS USERNAME DIDNT HELP EITHER THO @Donald Trumps Twitter

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
vw81iqiwmuq31.png

If you told me back then it was gonna be like this, I wouldn't have believed you mane :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.