2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I'm assuming the roster getting tightened up in the playoffs. Daniels and Cook each averaging 15 min/game, that might be 0 in the playoffs so all the other role players getting more minutes.

I only gave Dudley 3 because he's a 10th man and the only forward off the bench other than Kuz, if he don't play then someone else gets those minutes and those 3.

Dwight doesn't average 10 now because he started the year as the backup, he and McGee both averaging 7. In the postseason Dwight is definitely getting more of McGee's minutes, plus the more comfortable he gets the more they're going to like to run a couple things a game for him, I have him bumping up to 10 and McGee dropping down to 5.

Bradley averaging 9 now in just 27/game, in the playoffs when the roster tightens he could easily play 32.

KCP it all depends on how he goes. He's averaging 10/game now since he started playing well, either he's going to build and continue that, or he's gonna regress and someone else gets those points.

And notice I put AD and Bron at 25 each, which they can DEFINITELY surpass.

You're arguing a point here a point there when I can find those points other places easy enough. Point being there is PLENTY offense on this team without anyone needing Kuz to force shyt.

Yeah but that was a good role for him. He can score but he's an average shooter and plays poor defense, Lakers don't need him like that unless there are injuries or someone starts sucking it up.

:mjlol:

we aren't averaging 120 a game against the Clips, Jazz or Nuggets

only top 5 team we will avg 120 against is Houston

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
we aren't averaging 120 a game against the Clips, Jazz or Nuggets

only top 5 team we will avg 120 against is Houston
Of course, 120 is just the baseline. But when they face a great defensive squad like the Clips, whose scoring is gonna go down? Y'all really think it's Kuzma (who might be guarded by PG13) who is going to jump his averages up to 20ppg while everyone else falls back?

Against the Clips you either need LeBron/AD to step up (especially AD) or the bigs to bang them inside or the shooters to make their threes. Having Kuzma force shots would be the worse way possible to go.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I don’t like the offense at all. I think “ Bron ball” gives them the best chance to win. They don’t need to run it all the time but definitely more than they have been.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t like the offense at all. I think “ Bron ball” gives them the best chance to win. They don’t need to run it all the time but definitely more than they have been.

Are you saying we need to run MORE Bron ball? He literally has the ball every possession he's in the game. So much so that he can have a shytty game like he did last night and end up with 14 assists and casuals will be like :whoo: but in reality it makes sense when he's holding the ball the entire clock. Our entire offense is Bron ball.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Are you saying we need to run MORE Bron ball? He literally has the ball every possession he's in the game. So much so that he can have a shytty game like he did last night and end up with 14 assists and casuals will be like :whoo: but in reality it makes sense when he's holding the ball the entire clock. Our entire offense is Bron ball.

Nah this isn’t Bron ball. He’s just playing pg. In bron ball he has way more spacing and no one clogging the paint.

This is bron ball

Last edited:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
He played bron ball during the last 2-4 minutes of the game last night and damn near cost them the game. The whole closing the game with Bron controlling the ball the entire possession and then chucking jumpers or driving to a clogged paint gotta go.

Last edited:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah this isn’t Bron ball. He’s just playing pg. In bron ball he has way more spacing and no one clogging the paint.

Who's clogging the paint?

Who was clogging the paint when Chris Paul was locking him up and the paint was wide open and he was shooting fade aways? :unimpressed:

We have enough spacing. We getting wide open 3s pretty much whenever we want.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

The problem is not having a second perimeter playmaker. We would've been better off giving $21M to Brogdon (instead of Danny Green & KCP), bc Brogdon can play off the ball and facilitate an offense. Having one playmaker will be a recipe for disaster against great teams in a 7 game series.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The problem is not having a second perimeter playmaker. We would've been better off giving $21M to Brogdon (instead of Danny Green & KCP), bc Brogdon can play off the ball and facilitate an offense. Having one playmaker will be a recipe for disaster against great teams in a 7 game series.

How many playmakers do the Clippers have?

:unimpressed:

Status
Not open for further replies.