2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s 60/40 for me, I love that he’s been working on his 3. I just prefer he not have to play so much to minimize any potential injuries or fukkery.

It's weird cause his set shot 3 has always been pretty decent to me. As weird as it sounds, if Rondo and Caruso are open, I'm more optimistic that Rondo will make it over Caruso. The problem with Rondo is that he can't create on the perimeter and shoot off the dribble.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It's weird cause his set shot 3 has always been pretty decent to me. As weird as it sounds, if Rondo and Caruso are open, I'm more optimistic that Rondo will make it over Caruso. The problem with Rondo is that he can't create on the perimeter and shoot off the dribble.

I guess I’m just not used to him shooting so I have no experience with him doing that. But evolving on his J Kidd on the Mavs shyt is great for us. Caruso is still a work in progress.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
We need to rack up as many wins against these poverty franchises as possible before our sched becomes tough in January

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
A lot of Lakers fans on other sites still delusional about Rondo..keep bringing up what he did 2 years ago in one series. We need to upgrade on backup pg, we also need to get a bigger 2 and 3. This Rondo/Cook/Caruso lineup with Kuz and AD will get killed in playoffs

Who can they realistically get?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Who can they realistically get?
idk but bench needs improvements, just gotta hope for a good buyout market..we are too dependent on guards, need some bigger wings. Woj said today that Grizzlies will only trade Iggy and not buy him out at all, I am guessing Dallas will make the move if their record stays good.

Status
Not open for further replies.