2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Not worried about Kawhi/PG...

Can Kuz keep up the scoring punch with Lou Will?
I don't think it's fair to ask Kuz to do that. Lou Will is one of the best shot-creators in the league, he's still closing games for the Clips despite playing with two elite players.

Kuz can't even score off the dribble right now.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He was playing on the Warriors....was doing wide open lay ups....his role was to basically do better than Barnes ...

If I knew b-ball...it was a wrap when he signed ...he just had to be better than Barnes....
This is true.

Yea Bron went from a dominating record vs. KD...to KD beating him 8-1 the last two finals.

Why? KD barely had to break a sweat on that Warriors squad.

I think KD + Warriors squad is better than LeBron. That spacing, shooting, etc. just made a great player unstoppable.

However, yea watch him in OKC....nah breh.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I don't think it's fair to ask Kuz to do that. Lou Will is one of the best shot-creators in the league, he's still closing games for the Clips despite playing with two elite players.

Kuz can't even score off the dribble right now.
Kuz gotta score 18 to 20 breh. It is what it is. I don't care how he get it done. :yeshrug:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Kuz gotta score 18 to 20 breh. It is what it is. I don't care how he get it done. :yeshrug:
If he keeps this shooting up he's good for a solid 16-18. Vogel gotta get creative in how he uses Kuz cause sometimes I feel like he's just floating through the game. Lebron, Rondo, and AD soak up all the possessions. He's gotta design more plays for Kuz and empower him a little bit more.

I feel like Danny Green is underutilized too.. He should be getting more shots per game.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
In terms of how perfect of a fit KD was on the 2017 Warriors, what would be the equivalent for Bron?

Kyrie
Covington
Bron
AD
Gobert?

Just watching highlights of that team in 2017, they were incredible even though I hated them

KAT instead of Gobert

Horrible take, KAT is an awful defender and if you already have Kyrie/Bron/AD then why are you looking for more offence?

Kyrie gets tunnel vision a lot and dominates the ball too much, so I don't think he'd be the perfect fit.

Ideal would have been if he had signed with Philly and then they traded Simmons for Brogdon.

Brogdon
Reddikk
Butler
LeBron
Embiid

That lineup would have demolished teams last year even without the injuries.

Or if Cleveland had pulled off the "Kyrie and the pick for Bledsoe and PG13" trade that was supposedly ready to go, and the "Love for Butler" trade they were trying to sell the Bulls straight-up or as a three-way.

Bledsoe
Butler
PG13
LeBron
TT

Offensive wings on opposing teams would be sitting on the bench crying by the end of the third.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Why? That's dumb, if Kuz isn't the most efficient scorer then why you want up piling up point totals? Let Kuz be efficient with his numbers and there are plenty of shooters to get the points on the board.

LeBron - 25
AD - 25
Kuz - 12
Green - 10
Bradley - 10
KCP - 10
Dwight - 10
Rondo - 5
Caruso - 5
McGee - 5
Dudley - 3

That's 120 points already right there, even assuming just 12 for Kuz and without AD or LeBron going off.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Why? That's dumb, if Kuz isn't the most efficient scorer then why you want up piling up point totals? Let Kuz be efficient with his numbers and there are plenty of shooters to get the points on the board.

LeBron - 25
AD - 25
Kuz - 12
Green - 10
Bradley - 10
KCP - 10
Dwight - 10
Rondo - 5
Caruso - 5
McGee - 5
Dudley - 3

That's 120 points already right there, even assuming just 12 for Kuz and without AD or LeBron going off.

Breh you know in the playoffs those guys aint reaching those averages :russ::gucci:

Dudley might be DNP
Dwight doesn't average 10 NOW
There's no guarantee Bradley will give you 10
KCP at 10 :mjgrin:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

LeBron - 25
AD - 25
Kuz - 12
Green - 10
Bradley - 10
KCP - 10
Dwight - 10
Rondo - 5
Caruso - 5
McGee - 5
Dudley - 3

What about cook

he was getting busy those games that curry sat during the playoffs

Curry sat out a lot and still made to the finals

Want a luxury :wow:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Undoing the LethalShooter training

AD told 'stop hesitating' on 3s, hits 4 in Laker win

Entering Friday, Lakers coach Frank Vogel wanted to push Davis' limitations as a stretch big, challenging him to get 12 3-pointers up against the Thunder.

@karum
Horrible take, KAT is an awful defender and if you already have Kyrie/Bron/AD then why are you looking for more offence?

Kyrie gets tunnel vision a lot and dominates the ball too much, so I don't think he'd be the perfect fit.

Ideal would have been if he had signed with Philly and then they traded Simmons for Brogdon.

Brogdon
Reddikk
Butler
LeBron
Embiid

That lineup would have demolished teams last year even without the injuries.

Or if Cleveland had pulled off the "Kyrie and the pick for Bledsoe and PG13" trade that was supposedly ready to go, and the "Love for Butler" trade they were trying to sell the Bulls straight-up or as a three-way.

Bledsoe
Butler
PG13
LeBron
TT

Offensive wings on opposing teams would be sitting on the bench crying by the end of the third.
Nope KAT will space floor for bron ball and can be alpha that takes the big shots bron scared off along with kyrie

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Breh you know in the playoffs those guys aint reaching those averages :russ::gucci:

Dudley might be DNP
Dwight doesn't average 10 NOW
There's no guarantee Bradley will give you 10
KCP at 10 :mjgrin:
I'm assuming the roster getting tightened up in the playoffs. Daniels and Cook each averaging 15 min/game, that might be 0 in the playoffs so all the other role players getting more minutes.

I only gave Dudley 3 because he's a 10th man and the only forward off the bench other than Kuz, if he don't play then someone else gets those minutes and those 3.

Dwight doesn't average 10 now because he started the year as the backup, he and McGee both averaging 7. In the postseason Dwight is definitely getting more of McGee's minutes, plus the more comfortable he gets the more they're going to like to run a couple things a game for him, I have him bumping up to 10 and McGee dropping down to 5.

Bradley averaging 9 now in just 27/game, in the playoffs when the roster tightens he could easily play 32. Teams gonna be trying to double AD and Bron both with Green and Bradley out there in space, they're gonna get a ton of threes in the playoffs. All you're hoping from him is 35% or so and you're good.

KCP it all depends on how he goes. He's averaging 10/game now since he started playing well, either he's going to build and continue that, or he's gonna regress and someone else gets those points.

And notice I put AD and Bron at 25 each, which they can DEFINITELY surpass.

You're arguing a point here a point there when I can find those points other places easy enough. Point being there is PLENTY offense on this team without anyone needing Kuz to force shyt.

What about cook

he was getting busy those games that curry sat during the playoffs
Yeah but that was a good role for him. He can score but he's an average shooter and plays poor defense, Lakers don't need him like that unless there are injuries or someone starts sucking it up.

@karum

Nope KAT will space floor for bron ball and can be alpha that takes the big shots bron scared off along with kyrie
:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.