2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'd say fatigue (more ball handling done once Rondo got ejected)

However, I'd chuck it up to one of those games where Bron ball doesn't work. Be that way sometimes. When he/its on its unstoppable. Not so much late here.
Yeah I think it's definitely fatigue. He's been busting his ass all season which will be hard to maintain over the course of a season. I just hate that when he isn't feeling it how he interacts with teammates and his body language. He's earned some rest so I hope he doesn't have too much pride to sit out a game every now and then. The team needs him more for the long run.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Dell Demps tried to be a hero for Nola and got fired few months after, what a dumbass:mjlol:

800.jpeg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
i do as well but he's gotta think about the big picture

I think he FEELS like he is. Trying to show AD and the squad that he’s all in and can still be an alpha superstar player at his age and with his mileage.

From Bron’s point of view (of course this is my opinion) AD and alot of those guys on the team look up to him. He’s still capable of being the best player in the world and this might his last year or two of physically being able to will himself to that level. So why not actually push himself TO that level so that the rest of the team does so as well? You’ve already got AD trying to play through and tough out some minor injuries, so I think Bron is just trying to simultaneously lead by example while letting the rest of the league know that he’a not yet that old lion the young bucks can easily challenge.

I don’t think he’s forgotten about all that “Lebron only went to LA to be in movies and rub shoulders with celebrities” talk. This might be the best year to carry the franchise to a Chip so I get the sense of urgency

Status
Not open for further replies.