2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
Dwight looked really agile on the court and showed his strength stealing position to get offensive rebounds. The Lakers have alot more versatility this year, i picked the Clippers to win it but the season hasnt hasnt yet so i can still change it :comeon:

Its a 2 team race between the LA teams, yall got size on them :dame:

:patrice:

Karume

All Star
Daps
What are the official requirements to be #lwo? I was thinking of doing some Twitter recruiting and want to say the right things. I am leaning towards just asking them to use the hash tag on all Lakers related posts. Should I direct them to thecoli too?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
What are the official requirements to be #lwo? I was thinking of doing some Twitter recruiting and want to say the right things. I am leaning towards just asking them to use the hash tag on all Lakers related posts. Should I direct them to thecoli too?

Honestly, I’d prefer they find the coli on their own. I have a weird feeling about drawing too many people here too fast. Feels like Pandora’s box would be opened and all the smileys and coli memes would be stolen. I would hate for LWO to be the reason we get jacked.

But I dunno, as long as they’re reppin Lakers they can slap an LWO Logo on their shyt. I have a Twitter of my own so I might switch to the LWO Logo.

If they wanna be down they gotta rep the set. It’d be funny if LWO chapters opened up all over the Internet. Branding is everything so as long as brehs are on time and on point with the posts and memes we can take the game by storm.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep saying it

people gonna be mad and will call this a super team before long :francis:

dwight is rusty

kuzma will be back

bradley dont give a damn about scoring just defense

once they get the system its gonna be a wrap

they was shytting on this team during the summer

They gonna start to notice just like this

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I keep saying it

dwight is rusty

kuzma will be back

full

Karume

All Star
Daps
Honestly, I’d prefer they find the coli on their own. I have a weird feeling about drawing too many people here too fast. Feels like Pandora’s box would be opened and all the smileys and coli memes would be stolen. I would hate for LWO to be the reason we get jacked.

But I dunno, as long as they’re reppin Lakers they can slap an LWO Logo on their shyt. I have a Twitter of my own so I might switch to the LWO Logo.

If they wanna be down they gotta rep the set. It’d be funny if LWO chapters opened up all over the Internet. Branding is everything so as long as brehs are on time and on point with the posts and memes we can take the game by storm.
To your point, that's why watermarks have to be emphasized.

I'll just tell people that #lwo is an movement dedicated to the promotion of all things Lakers. Everything from the organization, the team, and families. Joining is by invitation only by me.

If you desire to start a #lwo chapter you have to have made a minimum of 50 #lwo posts before applying to me. As the head of a recognized chapter you will be empowered to invite others to join.

Thoughts?

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I keep saying it

dwight is rusty

kuzma will be back

I feel i should have bookmarked all my posts...:francis:

People will begin to understand mismatch this season...baring injuries ..no team will survive Lakers bigs unscathed

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
To your point, that's why watermarks have to be emphasized.

I'll just tell people that #lwo is an movement dedicated to the promotion of all things Lakers. Everything from the organization, the team, and families. Joining is by invitation only by me.

If you desire to start a #lwo chapter you have to have made a minimum of 50 #lwo posts before applying to me. As the head of a recognized chapter you will be empowered to invite others to join.

Thoughts?

I mean it don’t gotta be too stringent. If Laker fans on BX wanna make their own LWO then I ain’t mad they just gotta be bout it, if other forums or if social media heads want to adopt the name and style then cool. They just gotta be about this GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers shyt.

Right now, the concern should be creating content for the social media handles and wait for the brand to go viral. It’ll take on a life of its own then.

Karume

All Star
Daps
I mean it don’t gotta be too stringent. If Laker fans on BX wanna make their own LWO then I ain’t mad they just gotta be bout it, if other forums or if social media heads want to adopt the name and style then cool. They just gotta be about this GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers shyt.

Right now, the concern should be creating content for the social media handles and wait for the brand to go viral. It’ll take on a life of its own then.
I understand about not wanting to be too stringent. But if we want thecoli to maintain at least some level of control/influence then some structure is necessary. Also a lot of people are motivated by recognition even if it is only on social media.

Hmm, how about I reduce the 50 to 25?

Status
Not open for further replies.