2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karume

All Star
Daps
LWO should just be a insta/twitter thing and we shouldn’t relate it to coli. We need to keep coli under wraps or else it’ll be ruined if we have too many people join
Are you on Twitter?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

I was telling some friends that Bradley's play is the thing I'm most interested in seeing in the preseason. If he can get his D back to his old level I'd want him starting at the 1 with Lebron being the actual PG on offense. Him and Danny Green plus AD and Dwight and the D could be as vicious as the offense should be.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
vw81iqiwmuq31.png

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Honestly, I’d prefer they find the coli on their own. I have a weird feeling about drawing too many people here too fast. Feels like Pandora’s box would be opened and all the smileys and coli memes would be stolen. I would hate for LWO to be the reason we get jacked.

But I dunno, as long as they’re reppin Lakers they can slap an LWO Logo on their shyt. I have a Twitter of my own so I might switch to the LWO Logo.

If they wanna be down they gotta rep the set. It’d be funny if LWO chapters opened up all over the Internet. Branding is everything so as long as brehs are on time and on point with the posts and memes we can take the game by storm.

IT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE THE COLI REGISTRATION IS NEVER OPEN EITHER WAY

BIG L WAS THE BIGGEST W BEEN TRYNA GET BACK ON THIS BIITCH FOR OVER A YEAR NOW

I SAY TO BE LWO U JUS GOTA REP THE LAKESHOW TO THE FULLEST.. LWO IS A MENTALITY.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I understand about not wanting to be too stringent. But if we want thecoli to maintain at least some level of control/influence then some structure is necessary. Also a lot of people are motivated by recognition even if it is only on social media.

Hmm, how about I reduce the 50 to 25?

NAAH IT AINT THAT SERIOUS BRUH

BEIN LWO JUS MEANS BEIN A REAL LAKER FAN + PLEDGING YOUR ALLEGIANCE

THE IG PAGE WE WORKIN ON IS GUNA BE THE CONTROL OF THE LWO BRAND ONCE IT BLOWS UP AS IT SHOULD

THATS HOW WE KEEP IT TIED IN TO THE COLI

Status
Not open for further replies.