2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
#LWO
2u133j56t2z31.jpg

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This squad has the best chemistry since 2009. Dudes genuinely like each other. Compare that to last year :francis:. We should have seen the signs. Bron did not believe in those dudes at all. I think that has a lot to do with Luke’s coaching. Vogel is respected by the entire team. Remember when Beasley almost put his hands on bum ass Luke :pachaha:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This squad has the best chemistry since 2009. Dudes genuinely like each other. Compare that to last year :francis:. We should have seen the signs. Bron did not believe in those dudes at all. I think that has a lot to do with Luke’s coaching. Vogel is respected by the entire team. Remember when Beasley almost put his hands on bum ass Luke :pachaha:
Bron lost the team when he was consoling CP0 while Rondo and Kingram were serving 2 pieces. You can tell BI dont fukk with bron after that while kuz, Hart, Zo were still all up in the videos

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

fax been saying this team reminds me of 2009 and even the 2000 team. Just off to the races from Day 1 of training camp. Super focused, multiple players with chips on their shoulders and feeling like they got something to prove. This is a 65+ win team if they keep this same edge all season

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Bron lost the team when he was consoling CP0 while Rondo and Kingram were serving 2 pieces. You can tell BI dont fukk with bron after that while kuz, Hart, Zo were still all up in the videos
Ingram and Brons relationship is heating up again, liking and commenting on each other’s IG. Meanwhile Kuzma unfollowed all of them. I think something happened between him and Zo

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

na...the team was fine until lebron got injured. When lebron came back; he looked to Ingram more than any other player on the team and that's when Ingram took his greatest leap in the progression of his game. I do think Lebron is closer to Ball and Kuzma, though.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ingram and Brons relationship is heating up again, liking and commenting on each other’s IG. Meanwhile Kuzma unfollowed all of them. I think something happened between him and Zo
Zo bodied him on the diss track lol. BI probably doesnt fukk with kuz cuz he is a fake and soon as they left ran his mouth about them

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who's guarding Trae Young tomorrow?

:mjcry:

This is when we're going to miss Bradley. I'd say KCP but he's starting to get his confidence back and the way Trae be toying with defenders, nutmegging them, we don't need KCP to be on the summerjam screen :sadcam:
yeah defending quick scoring pg is the Lakers biggest defensive weakness so far

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Who's guarding Trae Young tomorrow?

:mjcry:

This is when we're going to miss Bradley. I'd say KCP but he's starting to get his confidence back and the way Trae be toying with defenders, nutmegging them, we don't need KCP to be on the summerjam screen :sadcam:

CacRuso gon make you a believer breh :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.