2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. Word on the coli streets was that he should return and play through the injury. The conspiracy theory was that he was sitting just to prove a point that the Lakers need him and he was going to sit out until they fell out of the playoff spots completely only for him to come back and then claim to have saved the day. LBJ was such a disgrace

that was when we were fighting for a playoff spot fukking idiot.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In an era where teams and players are defined almost entirely by whether or not they win rings, I'm not gonna hate on a team giving themselves the best shot possible to be fresh in the playoffs. It worked for Kawhi last year, it worked for Pop in the past.

Who knows, maybe if the Heat had load-managed Wade more he would have remained elite for a longer portion of his career, might have made them competitive in the 2014 Finals but they would have had to start that shyt in 2010 or earlier cause that kind of knee damage is cumulative.

If the Blazers had load-managed Brandon Roy from the beginning could they have gotten a lot more out of his career?

Did Thibs fail in Chicago because he ran guys like Rose and Deng and Noah into the ground and cut short all of their primes when load management might have been the smarter way to go?

I know if I had an asset like Embiid or Zion I'd be load managing the fukk out of his playing time, who cares how young he is. Let those knees last.

Thats the problem its all about rings and nothing else thats killing the sport

if you dont win a ring your trash then its how many you got

Dr. J loves that one he got because he had to deal with the celtics with those monsters all those years alone

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Man, we gon win this game and keep on winning goddamn it. I don’t give a fukk if I’m drunk sitting in first class that shyt fukkin real. I can’t wait til we beat the dog shyt outta these bum ass teams fukk the league it’s GOAT franchise off top nikka....:banderas:

pcg

Pro
Daps
Man, we gon win this game and keep on winning goddamn it. I don’t give a fukk if I’m drunk sitting in first class that shyt fukkin real. I can’t wait til we beat the dog shyt outta these bum ass teams fukk the league it’s GOAT franchise off top nikka....:banderas:
giphy.gif

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Trae killed us both times last year..the first one was the last second block by Chandler where we got lucky..and then he just destroyed us in ATL

Status
Not open for further replies.