2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can hit a lot of threes and that makes anyone dangerous.
yeah that's for sure.

like i said, it seemed like everything was going in for them in the first quarter and lakers were playing like shyt.

:francis:

AD still didn't play well, although obviously he made the key play at the end. KCP was trash til the fourth quarter. rondo rusty as hell at best, :flabbynsick: at worst.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I hope he does tho...maybe its me but I think you really need him against the Rockets (to play up to his potential)...

Am I alone in thinking they could be a problem :lupe:
Rockets will show their tru colors come playoff time:yeshrug: ......lakers 4-1 vs rockets:yeshrug: and I’m not a lakers Stan it’s facts :yeshrug:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I’m not comfortable with these close games

Should be blowing teams like the kings out, especially with Bron and AD playing

its a long season these kind've games happen

just be happy this team is consistenly winning close games instead of fukking up in the clutch.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Anyone else catch the Kings targeting Kuzma on defense on that next-to-last play? Then Vogel took him out for the last play. That's not surprising and I think when Bradley comes back you prefer not to have Kuz in that last-minute lineup because of his defensive liabilities.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Anyone else catch the Kings targeting Kuzma on defense on that next-to-last play? Then Vogel took him out for the last play. That's not surprising and I think when Bradley comes back you prefer not to have Kuz in that last-minute lineup because of his defensive liabilities.
Hes our weak link on D.

Beat Luke’s teams at all costs
Give luke young players and let him coach hell give you a hard fight team. Our time line changed once bron came and he had to leave

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
basketball at the highest level is on another level than other team sports

that pass Bron threw to Caruso in the corner after those assist he got by Caruso slashing was beautiful :wow:

Watching those slashing passes in real time the timing was incredible. On the second one especially the window he had for it was minuscule (Caruso full speed with his man right on him and a help defender closing, both knowing exactly what the play was) and yet it hit perfectly.

Look at where everyone is when the ball leaves LeBron's hand and think about the fact that he had to decide to initiate the pass about a second before that:

first-pass.jpg

Looks even better when they had the balls to run the same damn play the next time down the court. LeBron is passing the ball into empty space with Kings defenders all around:

second-pass.jpg

In real time it's just sick to see how TINY a gap that ball threaded. There was exactly one place and one moment in time where the ball could hit a full-speed Caruso in stride, in front of his defender, ahead of the help, and with enough space to make the layup, and LeBron hit that spot even though he initiated the pass when Caruso was above the key.

If they have this kind of chemistry already they are going to be very difficult to beat in May/June.

Karume

All Star
Daps
In the interest of fairness someone should dig up the lethal shooters stats. They seemed to be better this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.