2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Kawhi is cheating the game so he can be fresher than the competition come playoff time

Lakers might wanna look into sitting Bron more

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kawhi is cheating the game so he can be fresher than the competition come playoff time

Lakers might wanna look into sitting Bron more

You know Lebron cant do that without the media being up in arms

even the laker fans that hate him would be upset

Lebron have more mins and miles than vince carter and he was drafted in 97 and lebron in 2003

The hate that man but cant stand it when he not out there super strange to me ....

The same people that say "I cant wait until he retires:damn: ....then say why is he sitting:dahell:???"

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

Lebron have more mins and miles than vince carter and he was drafted in 97 and lebron in 2003

The hate that man but cant stand it when he not out there super strange to me ....

The same people that say "I cant wait until he retires:damn: ....then say why is he sitting:dahell:???"
Lakers simply can’t afford that either although he should be sitting against teams like warriors. He put himself in a position where if he does, people will just bring up his quote.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lakers simply can’t afford that either although he should be sitting against teams like warriors. He put himself in a position where if he does, people will just bring up his quote.

Yes but I find it funny when someone says he started it

The only 2 that have more mins than he does and Malone KAJ and I think Kobe and they played

20 years and lebron is at 17 years

He can’t sit down because he brings in so much money ratings went down when he was not in the playoffs last year

As much as they hate him he brings in the money

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Yes but I find it funny when someone says he started it

The only 2 that have more mins than he does and Malone KAJ and I think Kobe and they played

20 years and lebron is at 17 years

He can’t sit down because he brings in so much money ratings went down when he was not in the playoffs last year

As much as they hate him he brings in the money
Anyone his age or mins should get a pass. I am only against it with dudes in their prime or younger age

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone his age or mins should get a pass. I am only against it with dudes in their prime or younger age

The issue is they wont give him a pass

i remember when he was hurt last year

media members was legit upset saying "Its been 3 games they need him out there its not fair to the fans or the people that brought tickets' skip was super upset because lebron is his meal ticket

Im surprised lebron have not snapped in 17 years plus his HS years

I would have snapped long before and may times

but thats just me

I dont think i could be famous and certain people have a level of famous that seems wild to me people just waiting and plotting for you to slip like

:myman:

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
The issue is they wont give him a pass

i remember when he was hurt last year

media members was legit upset saying "Its been 3 games they need him out there its not fair to the fans or the people that brought tickets' skip was super upset because lebron is his meal ticket

Im surprised lebron have not snapped in 17 years plus his HS years

I would have snapped long before and may times

but thats just me

I dont think i could be famous and certain people have a level of famous that seems wild to me people just waiting and plotting for you to slip like

:myman:
Yeah. Word on the coli streets was that he should return and play through the injury. The conspiracy theory was that he was sitting just to prove a point that the Lakers need him and he was going to sit out until they fell out of the playoff spots completely only for him to come back and then claim to have saved the day. LBJ was such a disgrace

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

In an era where teams and players are defined almost entirely by whether or not they win rings, I'm not gonna hate on a team giving themselves the best shot possible to be fresh in the playoffs. It worked for Kawhi last year, it worked for Pop in the past.

Who knows, maybe if the Heat had load-managed Wade more he would have remained elite for a longer portion of his career, might have made them competitive in the 2014 Finals but they would have had to start that shyt in 2010 or earlier cause that kind of knee damage is cumulative.

If the Blazers had load-managed Brandon Roy from the beginning could they have gotten a lot more out of his career?

Did Thibs fail in Chicago because he ran guys like Rose and Deng and Noah into the ground and cut short all of their primes when load management might have been the smarter way to go?

I know if I had an asset like Embiid or Zion I'd be load managing the fukk out of his playing time, who cares how young he is. Let those knees last.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

laker fans been saying Bron should load manage, shut the fukk up

Status
Not open for further replies.