2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He wants to average a triple double.

im also not too sure if Bron cares about beating Kareem anymore, he knows it's not that realistic.
Both of those points low-IQ as hell. Bron is averaging his lowest rebound total in the last four years, he ain't chasing in that area at all.

And at the current pace he'll only be 3900 points away from Kareem at the end of this season. That's 16ppg if he plays 3 more years. If he averages 24ppg next year then he'd only need 12ppg for the year after that. How is that unrealistic???

Bron criticism when he plays subpar is fair. Criticism where y'all claim to be reading his mind for nefarious intentions and claim he ain't trying to make the best plays when he has a shot at a title is some pure b tendencies.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Hes looked terrible these last few games. He finally started playing defense again this year and its draining his legs for shooting. Hes gonna have to continue to do it and just hope a second wind comes this season. He really needs to lose some weight though. If hes gonna be the primary facilitator and play defense, he needs to get back down to his '06-'07 weight. Looks like hes added about 15-20 pounds since then.

You barely even see him out on the break anymore
I think dropping weight for him is difficult. As big as he is I don't see much excess body fat, on him

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I think dropping weight for him is difficult. As big as he is I don't see much excess body fat, on him
And maintaining strong nutrition and muscle development is as important to injury prevention as weight is. He could give a little away up top but he shouldn't sacrifice a single pound in the legs or core.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka give it a rest, everyone can see him forcing shyt tryna get his assist numbers up in the first half especially. He wants to average a triple double. I dont understand how for RW and Harden it's perfectly fine to write off every assist and rebound they get but blasphemy to say that about Bron, a guy known for box score watching.

and idk what this gotta do with Kawhi and Clipper fans. Dont compare us to them :francis:

im also not too sure if Bron cares about beating Kareem anymore, he knows it's not that realistic.
Kobe averaging 20 bricks per game is trying to win the game

but bron averaging 7-8 assists in a half is trying to force shyt :mjlol:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah, its gonna be tough, but he's paying top dollar for fitness/nutrition and his legs and wind are looking bad in 2nd halves of games anytime hes playing more than 2 games a week. I understand he's getting older and there's nothing to stop that but I think hes gonna be at risk for injury anyway at that age, with that amount of miles on him. If its really only a 2 year window for this team as constructed, he has to maximize it. I think dropping 15 lbs would do him wonders.

And no, I'm not calling him a bum but hes front rimming too many shots

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Only problem I really had with Lebron this game was those late game 3 point forces. Yeah he'll hit the occasional one but it's just such a low percentage shot. I understand Lebron not wanting to post up all game but late game I'd like to see Lebron in the post instead of outside throwing up three pointers. Especially because of how often he just dribbles the clock down. Same thing I hated last year.

Other than that I don't mind the high assist numbers. There will be a time here or there where he'll hunt for one but I do think it's more important getting everybody going and in rhythm especially when the team is playing good ball without him scoring too much. His minutes should be reduced even more especially with how hard he's been trying on defense. No need to kill his legs this early in the season.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Kobe averaging 20 bricks per game is trying to win the game

but bron averaging 7-8 assists in a half is trying to force shyt :mjlol:

Bron averages more missed shots per season than Kobe dumbass.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Both of those points low-IQ as hell. Bron is averaging his lowest rebound total in the last four years, he ain't chasing in that area at all.

And at the current pace he'll only be 3900 points away from Kareem at the end of this season. That's 16ppg if he plays 3 more years. If he averages 24ppg next year then he'd only need 12ppg for the year after that. How is that unrealistic???

Bron criticism when he plays subpar is fair. Criticism where y'all claim to be reading his mind for nefarious intentions and claim he ain't trying to make the best plays when he has a shot at a title is some pure b tendencies.

The reality here is some Bron fans are reasonable and others are dikkriding fakkits. I quoted the ones who are in the former. You and the guys who dapped you are in the latter.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Marc ass Clippers

tumblr_pbjgwpCJcv1s24yedo1_400.gifv

Status
Not open for further replies.