2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Post the part where that 3 put them up one and he was in the paint and grabbed the board late. Also post the comments about him before that

He so washed

So conflicted you dont know if you want the Lakers to win or lose:mindblown:

you said yourself the 3 was washed, give it up my nikka :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Context my brotha. Whole page was acting like LeBron was shyt.

3 splashed. Board in the paint (LeBron hollywood). Nobody commented until Kuzma hit the 3 and put them up 4. 117 to 113. KUZMA GOD type shyt while ignoring Lebron's 3 to put them up. Narratives and agendas I guess

so you mad cuz no one posted about the rebound? :pachaha:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He's averaging 35.1 mpg right now and thats a career low....probably wont get much lower than that unless Kuz really gets it rolling
Rondo makes Kuz better. So if Rondo's back in the rotation you gotta limit Bron to about 32 imo.

Clippers are smart to keep Kawhi at 30. Now he's aggresive as hell for those 30 mins. However, it makes sense. Gotta see the bigger and trust Kuz in order help the team now and into the future.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bron was trash tonight.. almost cost them the game with his ft shooting. It is what it is, these dudes are allowed to criticize him. nikkas shyt on Kuzma even worse on here.

His free throw shooting was horrible. When the Lakers were down in the 4th, did LeBron do anything?

LeBron 3 put them up by 1 lol

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
so you mad cuz no one posted about the rebound? :pachaha:

I'm not mad about anything brother. Claim a player is lazy or not doing this or that while helping your team win is ungrateful. The board doesn't matter in the long run but to keep going with no defense and he quit on the defensive end is just disingenuous. While ignoring him doing it. It's like people dont realize he's in year 17

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Lebron should be criticized for his FT shooting, but the Lebron VS Kobe stan war needs to stop, or at least make a separate thread.

Listen man, I agree. But Kobe wasn't brought up until a bron fan tried to make his boys bad game feel better by comparing it to "old kobe". You know damn well we're gonna respond to that 100% of the time especially because it was semi inaccurate

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm not mad about anything brother. Claim a player is lazy or not doing this or that while helping your team win is ungrateful. The board doesn't matter in the long run but to keep going with no defense and he quit on the defensive end is just disingenuous. While ignoring him doing it. It's like people dont realize he's in year 17

Im sure whatever post saying he was being lazy was before the rebound :ohhh:

and when he got that board it was right in the middle of Kuzma going in :yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.