2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
We didn't say anything different than fellow Bron stans also said.....i quoted them above. Y'all just don't want us to criticize him, just admit it. When we post about how AD shouldn't take so many jumpers yall dont get aggy about it.....

Most Bron Stan’s critize him all the time when he’s playing bad. It’s the bias criticism that’s annoying to some folks

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

@Riffi well i wasnt around in the OG LWO days but im sure nikkas did criticize Kobe when he did bad. Only difference is we never really see Kobe go out there and hunt for assists 3 games in a row, passing up good looks to force passes :yeshrug: Usually when Kobe did bad he was just gunning and had a bad shooting night. Sometimes it just feel like Bron is playing with a stat padding agenda on some RW shyt.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Most Bron Stan’s critize him all the time when he’s playing bad. It’s the bias criticism that’s annoying to some folks

Again, every criticism we made of Bron in the 2nd half of the game were also expressed by Bron fans......even Stu Lantz on the Laker channel who's a notorious dikkrider was yelling NOOOOOO at some of Bron's actions tonight.

@JackRoss himself even said Bron made the "most washed 3 I ever seen" and then tried to call out Kobe fans for criticism.....:martin:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
ok

look you're even one of them!

:umad:

Post the part where that 3 put them up one and he was in the paint and grabbed the board late. Also post the comments about him before that

He so washed

So conflicted you dont know if you want the Lakers to win or lose:mindblown:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
@Riffi well i wasnt around in the OG LWO days but im sure nikkas did criticize Kobe when he did bad. Only difference is we never really see Kobe go out there and hunt for assists 3 games in a row, passing up good looks to force passes :yeshrug: Usually when Kobe did bad he was just gunning and had a bad shooting night. Sometimes it just feel like he's playing with a stat padding agenda on some RW shyt.
They both had their bad habits, Bron becomes passive when he’s not a having a good game.

Kobe was taking some wild shots, hurting his team in the end just to prove he was an ‘alpha’

different methods

Kobe was a laker from day one, so he gets a pass from the stans, I understand that

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Man y’all were quick to bury Kuz when this was only his 5th game back. Good to see him bounce back from last game.

AD or Bron need a load management game off tomorrow, more like Bron he was looking extra old
tonight. :francis:

Rondo was surprisingly good tonight :yeshrug:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Again, every criticism we made of Bron in the 2nd half of the game were also expressed by Bron fans......even Stu Lantz on the Laker channel who's a notorious dikkrider was yelling NOOOOOO at some of Bron's actions tonight.

@JackRoss himself even said Bron made the "most washed 3 I ever seen" and then tried to call out Kobe fans for criticism.....:martin:

Context my brotha. Whole page was acting like LeBron was shyt.

3 splashed. Board in the paint (LeBron hollywood). Nobody commented until Kuzma hit the 3 and put them up 4. 117 to 113. KUZMA GOD type shyt while ignoring Lebron's 3 to put them up. Narratives and agendas I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.