2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Laker fans have been critical of lebron in the past and I didn’t think he deserved all the criticism, but these past two games are probably the worst two game stretch I seen him ever play. It looks to me that for these past games that he is getting fatigued very quickly, which if he is he needs to either start sitting some games or frank vogel needs to start reducing his minutes. He never was the best free throw shooter but most of his misses are hitting front rim which is a sign of heavy legs

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
EJOt1v1UcAALZP0

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Time to sit out AD tonight and Bron friday. AD is hurting let him rest and Bron looks a bit tired
not sure its tired cause he is playing defense..although.. i would expect it..

but its the zone defense...teams figured out with LBJ speed you can protect the paint better than if a PG tries to drive in the paint...

yesterday they took the ball out of his hand more...but essentially..the bigs and Kuz is what killed the zone...

they need to find another true PG for this type of situation...cause the bigs are getting killed with foul calls on illegal screens... they need someone who doesnt need screens as often.

Karume

All Star
Daps
not sure its tired cause he is playing defense..although.. i would expect it..

but its the zone defense...teams figured out with LBJ speed you can protect the paint better than if a PG tries to drive in the paint...

yesterday they took the ball out of his hand more...but essentially..the bigs and Kuz is what killed the zone...

they need to find another true PG for this type of situation...cause the bigs are getting killed with foul calls on illegal screens... they need someone who doesnt need screens as often.
Against the zone I'd like LeBron to be at the high post

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Told yall give Kuz 25 games but nah yall wanna shyt on him. BI ain't comming back. Period. Support bruh and stop this hoe ass shyt man. He saved the lakers last night. Salute
how about you quit telling laker fans how to feel?...yall dudes really think yall some type of authority. I dont have to support shyt. Fukk outta here :mjlol:

Give dude 25 games? For what? To make some open shots? Thats the least he could do. My gripes with kuzma are far deeper than that.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
how about you quit telling laker fans how to feel?...yall dudes really think yall some type of authority. I dont have to support shyt. Fukk outta here :mjlol:

Give dude 25 games? For what? To make some open shots? Thats the least he could do. My gripes with kuzma are far deeper than that.
Bron sexual only care about players giving bron stats. They literally avoid the other side of the court and hate players who take ball out of his hand

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Laker fans have been critical of lebron in the past and I didn’t think he deserved all the criticism, but these past two games are probably the worst two game stretch I seen him ever play. It looks to me that for these past games that he is getting fatigued very quickly, which if he is he needs to either start sitting some games or frank vogel needs to start reducing his minutes. He never was the best free throw shooter but most of his misses are hitting front rim which is a sign of heavy legs
His legs are heavy as hell, you can see that in the shooting and at the rim both. At this age he doesn't have what it takes to be the 1a or 1b scorer, primary distributor, AND play hard defence every single night. That criticism is 100% fair.

Of course, if he can't make a shot then the natural response is to set up teammates instead. And he's done that extraordinarily well. 26 assists to just 3 turnovers in the last two games is incredible. Is he forcing passes? Yes, and well! He's not pulling Westbrook shyt chasing the magic 10 or averaging 5-6 turnovers a game throwing around bullshyt.

Hating on someone getting great assists, while not turning the ball over at all, when he can't make anything or score inside, is embarrassing. So no surprise it's coming from the usual suspects as always.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Hes looked terrible these last few games. He finally started playing defense again this year and its draining his legs for shooting. Hes gonna have to continue to do it and just hope a second wind comes this season. He really needs to lose some weight though. If hes gonna be the primary facilitator and play defense, he needs to get back down to his '06-'07 weight. Looks like hes added about 15-20 pounds since then.

You barely even see him out on the break anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.