2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If Kobe was playing like Lebron tonight, he would get the same comments. Y'all need to come out of your bubbles. This is the Lakers season thread, everyone can get it when the player doesn't perform well.

You still upset about AD. Your feelings are hurt. You never posted this much about the Lakers until they got AD. I can feel the salt in your posts everytime you post about LeBron and the Lakers. It's obvious

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
We did comment on the 3.....and you realize there's like 3 Bron stans in here right now also shytting on him right?
Thing is this what LeBron is...when he plays those kind of mins tho. This kinda game/tempo Vogel should have kept him at 32 mins.

So Bron played bad down/tired LeBron ball after pretty much just getting his cardio in during the 3rd Qrt (he played well in the 1st half)

Good that Kuz stepped up and got it during a win. But Vogel's gotta not let this be a recurring thing. This wasn't like the Bulls game where you leave Bron out there cause no one else is stepping up. Others were playing well...trust the bench. Otherwise we'll see more games like this (again when its clear his energy aint there)

As I told brehs before...LeBron hasnt played this hard in November in years. So if he starts playing lethargic again you can't just keep playing him or it'll continue till January.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You still upset about AD. Your feelings are hurt. You never posted this much about the Lakers until they got AD. I can feel the salt in your posts everytime you post about LeBron and the Lakers. It's obvious

Lol look at you saying this shyt being a fukking coattail rider. The nerve...:hhh:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Born is going to take shots (sometimes bad ones) in the clutch.:yeshrug:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Thing is this what LeBron is...when he plays those kind of mins tho. This kinda game/tempo Vogel should have kept him at 32 mins.

So Bron played bad down/tired LeBron ball after pretty much just getting his cardio in during the 3rd Qrt (he played well in the 1st half)

Good that Kuz stepped up and got it during a win. But Vogel's gotta not let this be a recurring thing. This wasn't like the Bulls game where you leave Bron out there cause no one else is stepping up. Others were playing well...trust the bench. Otherwise we'll see more games like this (again when its clear his energy aint there)

As I told brehs before...LeBron hasnt played this hard in November in years. So if he starts playing lethargic again you can't just keep playing him or it'll continue till January.

He's averaging 35.1 mpg right now and thats a career low....probably wont get much lower than that unless Kuz really gets it rolling

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Lol look at you saying this shyt being a fukking coattail rider. The nerve...:hhh:

Who am I "coattail riding"? I just see that you are hurt based on who and what you have been posting about. It's obvious that you feel a certain way. Never heard of a Pelicans/Lakers rivalry. But you seem upset about AD and the Lakers. You been unhinged since the trade happened.

:umad:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bron fans were having a fukking victory parade after the win against the Bulls last week, now they're tight because we winning without their boy being A1 :dead:

Nobodies hot, it’s just the extra unnecessary hate that Kobe Stan’s come with. Most Bron fans would acknowledge that he didn’t play well tonight.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@ these Bron stans

ok

frank need to sit lebron wtf i'm I looking at?

How you shoot 2/8 from the line?? Dude is not in this game at all

he’s losing this one

might as well put his ass on the bench smh
Lebron had the nerve to clap at AD for the ball :gucci:

these fukking threes bron wtf you doing?

My mans is even walkin like an old player

:mjcry:

look you're even one of them!

Most washed 3 I ever seen

:umad:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Nobodies hot, it’s just the extra unnecessary hate that Kobe Stan’s come with. Most Bron fans would acknowledge that he didn’t play well tonight.

We didn't say anything different than fellow Bron stans also said.....i quoted them above. Y'all just don't want us to criticize him, just admit it. When we post about how AD shouldn't take so many jumpers yall dont get aggy about it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.