2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
btw watching LaMelo, he's 2x the player Zo is.
As a scorer? Yes.

Overall...Lonzo is better.

His career got fukked though. Would have probably been better if he was drafted by the Suns..

1st year with Clueless Luke

2nd year having to share the floor with Bron/Magic bringing in Rondo

3rd year having to share the floor with Jrue

No team has truly just let him run the show/properly coach.

Now mentality wise....it seems like Lamelo the type to not give a fukk about that and just go make plays. However, in terms of development Zo hasn't had it easy.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
As a scorer? Yes.

His career got fukked though. Would have probably been better if he was drafted by the Suns..

Now mentality wise....it seems like Lamelo the type to not give a fukk about that and just go make plays. However, in terms of development Zo hasn't had it easy.

LaMelo is always gonna be limited by his Caclethicism :francis:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As a scorer? Yes.

I can't argue with people saying Lamelo will be better. He has a more complete scoring package and seems more built for the media spotlight. I think all the negative attention Zo go,t crushed him a bit. My expectations for Zo this season is to stay healthy and make small improvements as a scorer. To me, how Zo plays next season will decide if he can be more than just a middling/strong roll player.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LaMelo is always gonna be limited by his Caclethicism :francis:
What has Zo’s “elite” athleticism done for him? Dude can’t make athletic plays in the halfcourt. He can post those dunks in an empty gym but it hasn’t done him well. 6’6 with a high vertical but plays behind the 3 pt line and is shook of the paint. That’s why I don’t pay attention to athleticism like that. Look at Dennis Smith Jr.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As a scorer? Yes.

the only thing Lonzo has on LaMelo is his defense. Melo is a better scorer, can get in the paint and create for himself or others. Better playmaker. Lonzo might be a better passer because of his open court passes but in the halfcourt? Nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.