2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Hopefully a guy like Marcus Morris gets bought out or something

the way it's looking, we're going to be at the top of the list for bought out players

MORRIS IS CURRENTLY THE BEST PLAYER ON THE KNICKS

NO WAY HE GETS BOUGHT OUT

FUCC IS UP WIT THE IGGY SITUATION THO?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone peep bron commenting on BI instagram... He knows he fukked up keeping kuz and not BI

I mean we had no shot keeping BI anyways. David Griffin was in love with that dude, even before he got the Pelicans job. But I did see the comment, I don't think BI responded to it. BI ain't Lonzo who's still a Bron groupie.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I mean we had no shot keeping BI anyways. David Griffin was in love with that dude, even before he got the Pelicans job. But I did see the comment, I don't think BI responded to it. BI ain't Lonzo who's still a Bron groupie.
Zo and Kuz would screen shot and put it on their instagram story

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

I'm telling yall don't worry about Zo, he'll be back to play with his hero. We lost BI forever though :wow:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Anyone peep bron commenting on BI instagram... He knows he fukked up keeping kuz and not BI

ITS HILARIOUS HOW THE ENTIRE GENERAL PUBLIC INCLUDING MEDIA HEADS AND RETARDED JOURNALISTS REALLY THOUGHT KUZ > INGRAM

EVEN MORE RETARDED IS THAT OUR FRONT OFFICE BOUGHT IT

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
ITS HILARIOUS HOW THE ENTIRE GENERAL PUBLIC INCLUDING MEDIA HEADS AND RETARDED JOURNALISTS REALLY THOUGHT KUZ > INGRAM

EVEN MORE RETARDED IS THAT OUR FRONT OFFICE BOUGHT IT

They didn't buy anything Broadie, Griffin knows what he's doing and probably let us choose between Kuz and Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.