2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
ITS HILARIOUS HOW THE ENTIRE GENERAL PUBLIC INCLUDING MEDIA HEADS AND RETARDED JOURNALISTS REALLY THOUGHT KUZ > INGRAM

EVEN MORE RETARDED IS THAT OUR FRONT OFFICE BOUGHT IT
I don't see how the front office could have been that dumb. You couldn't find a Laker fan that thought Kuz was better. But then again these are the same people who traded Zubac to the Clips and cut Thomas Bryant.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't see how the front office could have been that dumb. You couldn't find a Laker fan that thought Kuz was better. But then again these are the same people who traded Zubac to the Clips and cut Thomas Bryant.

the same people = Magic Johnson

let's get that straight

We've seen what a Rob Pelinka led team looks like

but anyways, of course the front office didn't buy it. they had no choice. anyone with a brain knew BI was better than Kuz. Some people were blinded by Kuzma's "charisma".

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like idea of playing first quarter then rest him rest of the game but that will impact stats so he might be better off out all game

Do you really think it will go well if he starts the game and they lakers lose or start to lose and he dont come back in?

with no explanation?

thats not gonna fly

the only way is for him to not suit up or not even be at the game

it was around this age pop sent tim manu and tony home on southwest before a game i believe and they media just went

thats pop :yeshrug:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Ingram is a more talented player..but y’all too hard on Kuz right now even though he’s been pure garbage

but give him some time, he’s only played two games.
Ingram has a different role right now, he’s basically the number 1 option on a weak squad. When Zion gets back, his role will change.

Kuzma is the 3rd option, he will not put up the same numbers

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Do you really think it will go well if he starts the game and they lakers lose or start to lose and he dont come back in?

with no explanation?

thats not gonna fly

the only way is for him to not suit up or not even be at the game

it was around this age pop sent tim manu and tony home on southwest before a game i believe and they media just went

thats pop :yeshrug:

You’re in here whining about shyt no one is even talking about. Stfu.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

IF U READ LG AND EVEN THIS FORUM, MORE PEOPLE ABSOLUTELY LIKED KUZMA

EVEN THE RETARDS OVER AT NBA ON TNT WERE PUSHIN THAT NARRATIVE HARD

Status
Not open for further replies.