2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
What has Zo’s “elite” athleticism done for him? Dude can’t make athletic plays in the halfcourt. He can post those dunks in an empty gym but it hasn’t done him well. 6’6 with a high vertical but plays behind the 3 pt line and is shook of the paint. That’s why I don’t pay attention to athleticism like that. Look at Dennis Smith Jr.

Nothing, but LaMelo is Kyle Anderson status athletically :flabbynsick:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I can’t blame the coaches anymore, Lonzo is good at defense, rebounding, passing but this guy only exclusively takes 3s. He needs to work on his layups and driving. He’s still young so I have hope

Zo needs minutes breh his averages are up across the board and the teams defense stinks so he should be able to help with that. Only 29mpg and not getting to close... he needs 35mpg to play. He still not getting the chance to be free and play like BI is. Jrue Holiday being there hurts too

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Zo needs minutes breh his averages are up across the board and the teams defense stinks so he should be able to help with that. Only 29mpg and not getting to close... he needs 35mpg to play. He still not getting the chance to be free and play like BI is. Jrue Holiday being there hurts too
You’re either secretly a member of the Ball family or you’re getting paid by them—the visceral energy I’ve seen you use to shyt on other, actually talented players while continuing to ride so hard for garbage ass Lonzo and unproven LaMelo is :dead:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Lonzo has always played so timidly

He needs to use his athletic gifts and handle to get to the paint and stop settling for threes

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I am talking about his shot selection, I have barely seen him drive in the 8 games. That is something he has to change. I agree jrue having the ball hurts him but he still shouldn’t be doing catch and shoot only

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You’re either secretly a member of the Ball family or you’re getting paid by them—the visceral energy I’ve seen you use to shyt on other, actually talented players while continuing to ride so hard for garbage ass Lonzo and unproven LaMelo is :dead:

What player Zo's or Lamelo's age have I shytted on with "visceral energy". You're literally in this thread because of your obsession with one fukking man. And thats why you're responding to me - butthurt about wat I might've said in the past about your idol. Shut the fukk up.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I am talking about his shot selection, I have barely seen him drive in the 8 games. That is something he has to change. I agree jrue having the ball hurts him but he still shouldn’t be doing catch and shoot only

agreed he's gotta get to the paint

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

This is gold coming from a Bron fanboy :mjlol:

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What player Zo's or Lamelo's age have I shytted on with "visceral energy". You're literally in this thread because of your obsession with one fukking man. And thats why you're responding to me - butthurt about wat I might've said in the past about your idol. Shut the fukk up.
For the record, I like LaMelos game. I think he’s a little overrated, I mean he’s shooting sub 40 percent in Aussie land, but I see the potential and honestly think he has more basketball ability than Lonzo RIGHT NOW.

My point is literally that I see you :cape:in literally EVERY thread concerning the Ball family to the point that it’s suspect. While everyone else has accepted that Zo is trash you still out here juelzing. This ain’t got nothing to do with LeBron, stay mad nikka :umad:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
For the record, I like LaMelos game. I think he’s a little overrated, I mean he’s shooting sub 40 percent in Aussie land, but I see the potential and honestly think he has more basketball ability than Lonzo RIGHT NOW.

My point is literally that I see you :cape:in literally EVERY thread concerning the Ball family to the point that it’s suspect. While everyone else has accepted that Zo is trash you still out here juelzing. This ain’t got nothing to do with LeBron, stay mad nikka :umad:

nikka so the fukk what? I'm a fan of the Ball family. And who is "everyone else"?" We literally just got AD for Zo so obviously he's not looked at as trash by "everyone else". 37% from 3 isn't trash, elite passer isn't trash, elite defender isn't trash.

Also, this is everything to do with LeBron. You're only in this thread because of him. If he wasn't on the Lakers, you never enter this thread, you never read by post about Zo, you never get butthurt, you never reply.

You said it yourself, apparently I hate on other players with "visceral energy". What player were you thinking about when you typed that? Stop playing with me, fakkit.

McPiff

#goat
Daps

real talk, pels needs to ship jrue and let the youngins ball

i dont get how people can look at lonzo and call him trash. he just needs the right situation to flourish

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nothing, but LaMelo is Kyle Anderson status athletically :flabbynsick:
Lamelo doesn't have Zo's hops but he looks like he might be a legit 6'8'' when he's finished growing. You don't need to be too explosive if you have strong skill set at that point.
Also, Zo's out tonight with a groin injury. :francis:

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
And with rondo now returning the defense will crash

BUT

Rondo should be able to.prop up the bench offense

Status
Not open for further replies.