2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
lol, that playoff series with the clippers might be as intense defensively as Game 7 Lakers/Celtics in 2010. LeBron better be careful, Kobe was never the same after that kinda war. :lupe:
maybe it's me but I still don't see what's great about this clips team outside kaquit and pg.
There defense is gonna be overrated outside of 2 guys who's a good defender on that roster? Bev is a try hard who gets steals at times but always gets cooked Lou a turnstile at 35 green average and the rest misses me with what there gonna bring. Offense wise again pg and kaquit are great and Lou is good but what else? They have 3 shooters no rebounding and no real playmakers. I see this Lakers team killing them

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
maybe it's me but I still don't see what's great about this clips team outside kaquit and pg.
There defense is gonna be overrated outside of 2 guys who's a good defender on that roster? Bev is a try hard who gets steals at times but always gets cooked Lou a turnstile at 35 green average and the rest misses me with what there gonna bring. Offense wise again pg and kaquit are great and Lou is good but what else? They have 3 shooters no rebounding and no real playmakers. I see this Lakers team killing them

I like the way you thinking....:ehh:

Maybe I’m just not trying to be overly confident and obnoxious like I normally am with this team so I showed more respect than warranted.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
and in between full unit changes

Bradley-- rondo
Green -- Daniels
Bron -- Dudley
Ad --Kuz
Dwight -- Kosta

even if for 4 to 6 minutes a game .. take as many minutes away from the starters as you can without breaking the bench rotation..

let the team run like last year.
Games can be lost on those 4-6 mins those guys would be out there tho. I'd rather give the bench more min and maybe sub in Troy for shooting and Kosta cause I wanna see what he can do under greater players and coaching

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Games can be lost on those 4-6 mins those guys would be out there tho. I'd rather give the bench more min and maybe sub in Troy for shooting and Kosta cause I wanna see what he can do under greater players and coaching
well yeah..

if game on the line.. you tighten the rotation... but if not.. you save your starters an additional 4-6 minutes a game...in course of a season its like saving 4 to 8 game minutes...

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
There should definitely be emphasis on developing the bench and depth on the team but a solid rotation for down the line should be figured out quickly and then utilize that bench development time to keep those regular rotational guys fresh.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
They did very good last year and added Kawhi/PG to that group. I think Lou will be interesting because now he will have to play offball in the end like he did in Houston. And he struggled a lot playing that.
Montrezz Harrell is very good. Beverly can defend well, Mo Harkless too. Their defense on paper looks top 5 all time.

Offensively Kawhi + PG can give around 55 a night. Lou and Harrell can do 30, they still have Shamet after that, Zubac’s development + more.

they are very good

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They did very good last year and added Kawhi/PG to that group. I think Lou will be interesting because now he will have to play offball in the end like he did in Houston. And he struggled a lot playing that.
Montrezz Harrell is very good. Beverly can defend well, Mo Harkless too. Their defense on paper looks top 5 all time.

Offensively Kawhi + PG can give around 55 a night. Lou and Harrell can do 30, they still have Shamet after that, Zubac’s development + more.

they are very good
they are good but don’t be shocked if the role players playing so well last year regress as there are 2 big dogs to feed on offense. On defense their perimeter D will be top 5 but weak in the paint and can get worked

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I'm really having a tough time predicting how any team will do because everyone team seems to have flaws that could prevent them from challenging

No one are the 2017 Warriors or the 2001 Lakers that's for damn sure

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
0480647-E-81-FD-4078-93-E0-3-F18-E9-B5-F174.png

That Laker demand :snoop:

sometimes it sucks being a laker fan :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.