2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
If LA stays healthy I see this group (Lebron/AD/Dwight) winning 3 out of the next 4 championships,

Karume

All Star
Daps
@Sccit thanks for the follow. If you tweet make sure you put #lwo in it. That way we push the hash tag.

Daps
LBJ and AD should be held to a high standard. None of that 1 title in 4 years BS. they need to win multiple champions. No excuses, unless there's a major injury.
Both LeBron and Dwight will be 35 in a couple of months - they won't be playing for another four seasons, let alone competing for a title, together, for the next four seasons. And with AD essentially being made of glass, I don't think he'll be in a state of health where he's going to go on Finals runs for the next 3-4 years straight either.

It's just simply not realistic. At all. They'll be lucky if they compete for one title together - let alone 3-4 of them.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Both LeBron and Dwight will be 35 in a couple of months - they won't be playing for another four seasons, let alone competing for a title, together, for the next four seasons. And with AD essentially being made of glass, I don't think he'll be in a state of health where he's going to go on Finals runs for the next 3-4 years straight either.

It's just simply not realistic. At all. They'll be lucky if they compete for one title together - let alone 3-4 of them.
The Lakers don't even have the best roster this season, so...

Daps
The Lakers don't even have the best roster this season, so...
The roster is all types of weird if we're being honest, which is understandable given the player turnover and injury to Boogie, but we all know Brons isn't going to exhaust himself during the regular season, and there's nobody else who can mollify the guard/wing workload that's going to be needed for this team to compete.

And if AD ever has to spend significant time on the sideline (which he seemingly does every season), it leaves them in a far worse state than where they were last season.

I'm interested to see how a Rondo-Green-Bron-AD-Dwight lineup is going to work; it seems to be a lineup that stylistically would've suited a different era, not one that's heavy on spacing.

:manny:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
The roster is all types of weird if we're being honest, which is understandable given the player turnover and injury to Boogie, but we all know Brons isn't going to exhaust himself during the regular season, and there's nobody else who can mollify the guard/wing workload that's going to be needed for this team to compete.

And if AD ever has to spend significant time on the sideline (which he seemingly does every season), it leaves them in a far worse state than where they were last season.

I'm interested to see how a Rondo-Green-Bron-AD-Dwight lineup is going to work; it seems to be a lineup that stylistically would've suited a different era, not one that's heavy on spacing.

:manny:
That's why I wish CP3's contract was more palatable since he's a perfect fit for this roster, especially as someone that can assume on-ball duties when Bron isn't playing. I fear Rondo is going to get significant playing time because he's the only established guard on the roster.

Hopefully that isn't the starting lineup. IMO Bradley (or KCP/Caurso)-Green-Bron-AD-Dwight is a more effective starting lineup with Bradley (or KCP/Caruso)-Green-Kuzma-Bron-AD as the closing lineup.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Bradley
Green
Bron
Ad
Dwight
Should be the first unit

Cook
Caruso
Kcp
Kuz
McGee
Is the 2nd unit

Rondo should just get a suit on a start that coaching/GM career. He's a lockeroom/coach at this point if he's on the floor this team must have major injury issues

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Closing
That's why I wish CP3's contract was more palatable since he's a perfect fit for this roster, especially as someone that can assume on-ball duties when Bron isn't playing. I fear Rondo is going to get significant playing time because he's the only established guard on the roster.

Hopefully that isn't the starting lineup. IMO Bradley (or KCP/Caurso)-Green-Bron-AD-Dwight is a more effective starting lineup with Bradley (or KCP/Caruso)-Green-Kuzma-Bron-AD as the closing lineup.
Closing line should be either
Bradley
Green
Kuz
Bron
Ad
Solid shooting 3 great defenders 2 good rebounders

Or
Green
KuZ
Bron
Ad