2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Breh was the first one to get in the middle of scraps having teammates back, Ill never forgive front office for letting him go :mjcry:

SAME HERE

SHOULDA GOT RID OF KUZMA INSTEAD .. HE ALREADY PISSIN ME OFF WIT HIS GAYASS ANTICS

INGRAM SHOULDA STAYED A LAKER

:francis:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Nope, try again. He owned the summer and past trade deadline
Y'all still worship guys for telling you what signings will happen a couple hours before you find out anyway? :mjlol:

The whole "scoop" culture has to be the worst thing that ever happened to sports journalism. Some dumbass just says, "Hey, I'll pump up your client if you feed me info a few minutes ahead of the other guy" and the benefit to the fan is....what exactly? Woj is a trash writer, he's actually won "worst journalist of the year" awards before, but he has stans anyways because he cuts deals with agents and executives and shytwrites articles in their favorite so they'll feed him leads later.

Not that Shams is much better, Shams is a mini-Woj who just jocked his style, but at least he doesn't play favorites/grudges quite so obviously.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Y'all still worship guys for telling you what signings will happen a couple hours before you find out anyway? :mjlol:

The whole "scoop" culture has to be the worst thing that ever happened to sports journalism. Some dumbass just says, "Hey, I'll pump up your client if you feed me info a few minutes ahead of the other guy" and the benefit to the fan is....what exactly? Woj is a trash writer, he's actually won "worst journalist of the year" awards before, but he has stans anyways because he cuts deals with agents and executives and shytwrites articles in their favorite so they'll feed him leads later.

Not that Shams is much better, Shams is a mini-Woj who just jocked his style, but at least he doesn't play favorites/grudges quite so obviously.

Explain how I'm worshipping? Please?

Yall have 15-20 page's weekly riding the dikks of Love,Lebron and Jordan. Let's go I have the time today

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Yo did I miss the LWO bat signal or something? Just now seeing this thread. :wtf:

Anyway, subbed and ready for a full season of Laker greatness being back. Feels good to be in our rightful place again. :brutuswow:

Status
Not open for further replies.