2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
EFwImkUVUAAA7n7.jpg

Bradley byke:mjlit:

How’s that Koetter offense treating y’all? :francis:

Like it was before he left to coach y’all :francis:

Bradley
Green
Bron
Ad
Dwight
Should be the first unit

Cook
Caruso
Kcp
Kuz
McGee
Is the 2nd unit

Rondo should just get a suit on a start that coaching/GM career. He's a lockeroom/coach at this point if he's on the floor this team must have major injury issues

the avery bradley stories coming out of this camp:damn:Hope they are not exaggerating

Dude should be starting. Take Rondo's ass to the bench.

Rondo and McGee are starting...they gon raise hell if they don't :francis:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I been talking about Bradley since he signed

The make up of this team gonna be monster on defense

And with
AD
Dwight
Magee
Green

And a rested lebron

Bradley gonna cause so much havoc

imagine you steal the ball and see lebron / AD running the floor ...

you can already save your energy and pass knowing you've done your job

Last edited:

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Bradley
Green
Bron
Ad
Dwight
Should be the first unit

Cook
Caruso
Kcp
Kuz
McGee
Is the 2nd unit

Rondo should just get a suit on a start that coaching/GM career. He's a lockeroom/coach at this point if he's on the floor this team must have major injury issues
and in between full unit changes

Bradley-- rondo
Green -- Daniels
Bron -- Dudley
Ad --Kuz
Dwight -- Kosta

even if for 4 to 6 minutes a game .. take as many minutes away from the starters as you can without breaking the bench rotation..

let the team run like last year.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
lol, that playoff series with the clippers might be as intense defensively as Game 7 Lakers/Celtics in 2010. LeBron better be careful, Kobe was never the same after that kinda war. :lupe:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
lol, that playoff series with the clippers might be as intense defensively as Game 7 Lakers/Celtics in 2010. LeBron better be careful, Kobe was never the same after that kinda war. :lupe:
I can already tell nba gonna let clippers get away with Murder on defense and media gonna call it good hard nosed D. Just like how Beverly was Fouling KD on every play and they were raving about his D

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I can already tell nba gonna let clippers get away with Murder on defense and media gonna call it good hard nosed D. Just like how Beverly was Fouling KD on every play and they were raving about his D

Might even lose a game or two over that bullshyt.

But if our bigs are better than their bigs we should be good. We have to dodge the injury bug this year. A fully healthy team and we a major threat to win it all.

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

Might even lose a game or two over that bullshyt.

But if our bigs are better than their bigs we should be good. We have to dodge the injury bug this year. A fully healthy team and we a major threat to win it all.
i dont think beverly is going to be the one doing the damage..

KD always gets defended a small player...they get away with it because kd is frail as fukk...

when they put beverly on lbj.. he was getting rag dolled.....
i dont care if announcers are pretending he is doing anything... if both your hands are constantly on the ground because of contact...wont be long before you need a seat..

last season..people could crumble in the paint quickly..this season... its a pick your poison season.

Status
Not open for further replies.