2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Lowkey a Twitter/Instagram account might not be a bad idea. We can all use it to talk shyt on social media when necessary. :ehh:
Exactly....btw my lovely face is the face of the organization. Someone might want to come up with a logo.

I don't have a problem being the face. In fact I wonder if I can get verified.......

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Exactly....btw my lovely face is the face of the organization. Someone might want to come up with a logo.

I don't have a problem being the face. In fact I wonder if I can get verified.......

The LWO Logo been out for years. Some posters use it as their avi, you could prolly use one of theirs.

It would get banned in a second. Imagine lwo Calling fat elephant cac fat elephant cac

They’ll unban eventually. It should be open season this year. Especially when the team hits their stride and they try to hop on. Nah, fukk that. All receipts and cards gettin pulled.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
CQXhORM.jpg

Karume

All Star
Daps
We have an official Gmail now too...So if any #lwo has video content we can hook up a youtube channel real quick

Status
Not open for further replies.