2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
We can give y'all Quin Cook for Ellington

We'll even throw in KCP if you give us RJ :mjpls:

Honestly we good, if they want KCP tho they can have him. Quinn a shooter we just using him all wrong imo. If we could add Iggy/Collison and give Dwight a bulk of the important minutes we good to go.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
That has nothing to do with the part about his defense being terrible. THAT is what the Lakers need a 5 for.
Kind of.. being stationery allows other players the time to reach him ..he used to erase shots because they were constantly moving...the other reason is I think teams specifically targets him.

Weak link

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Iggy can't shoot, can't hit free throws and can't go by anyone. I'm not certain why Laker brehs want him so bad. If the final lineup is
Bron
Green
Iggy
AD
Dwight

What kind of action is Iggy going to be in on the offensive end? There isn't enough shooting and he can't create anymore. I think you need a little more spacing in those half court sets coming down the stretch, his man might sag off of him and clutter AD's isos. You're already gonna have Rondo back and although he's an improved shooter, he's not a shooter.
Bron
Green
Cook/Daniels/Bradley (whoever is the best shooter that night)
AD
Dwight

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
YnfQAMA.jpg

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I'm not with "load management" for Bron yet.

Need the team playing against well coached teams. Clippers, Mavs, Spurs are good tests.

Get a 3 day break after playing the Bulls.

IF Anything.....Kuz needs to play well enough for LeBron to be kept around 30 minutes.

Kuz should be the one keeping LeBron off the floor for long stretches so he's not overworked.

Man...Dwight/AD/BI defensively :wow::francis:

But yea Kuz needs to take on a biggr role the next couple of games.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm not with "load management" for Bron yet.

Need the team playing against well coached teams. Clippers, Mavs, Spurs are good tests.

Get a 3 day break after playing the Bulls.

IF Anything.....Kuz needs to play well enough for LeBron to be kept around 30 minutes.

Kuz should be the one keeping LeBron off the floor for long stretches so he's not overworked.

Man...Dwight/AD/BI defensively :wow::francis:

But yea Kuz needs to take on a biggr role the next couple of games.

Breh, them three defensively would’ve been insane.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Breh, them three defensively would’ve been insane.
The challenges at the rim
The deflections leading to points the other way
The length on the floor would have been tough for teams to deal with :dame:

Never got to see him work real defensive coaches and a developmental guy like Handy.

The thing I didn't factor in was Dwight. The fact it might be matchup dependent on if he finishes game is a bit of a problem. Cause you want your 3rd best player on the floor to end games.

That wouldn't have been a problem for BI.

Bron can play the PG, but just have BI defend the point guard.

If you force Kuz on the floor with Dwight that means either LeBron or Kuz are guarding Guards...not a good sight.

Like I said earlier though. Its all about development for Kuz. If he can hit open shots and show he's improved defensively its all good. If not...

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
\

From RealgM.
Teams are 4/18 (22.2%) AT THE RIM vs. AD and that’s crazy.
Teams are 8/19 (42.1%) at the rim vs. Howard

Players Defensive Impact

—Teams are shooting 23.1% under 6ft against AD, 57.6% vs. everyone else, -33.5% DFG%
Anthony Davis

—Teams are shooting 43.5% under 6ft against Howard, 61.3% vs. everyone else, -17.8%
Dwight Howard

Lakers with AD and Howard on court have a 73.2 DRtg
icon_eek.gif
Lakers just gotta start Javale tho @ALonelyDad :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.