2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Lakers
Rockets
Clippers
Nuggets
Jazz
Thunder
Mavs
Grizzlies

Probably the ideal final standings from LA's perspective. Though this year I actually don't think it makes a huge difference unless New Orleans learns to play together correctly, then that three-headed monster of Jrue-BI-Zion could be a pain come playoff time even if they ain't winning. Realistically the Clippers and Lakers are running through anyone they play and the Lakers will have to beat them eventually no matter what round it is, so however the chips fall it's the same deal.

Basically it comes down to a 2015 situation. Whoever has the most injury luck between the Lakers, Clippers, and Bucks will probably win. If all three are completely healthy then it'll be a classic.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
They got a 10 game stretch coming up where I see them going 2-8. They gon have to prove me wrong. I’m rooting for them but I don’t see them making it
They were predicted to win 26 games. They are good whether they make the playoffs or not

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
They were predicted to win 26 games. They are good whether they make the playoffs or not
Still garbage. Don’t care about their amount of wins lol

Next year gon be super hard for them with GS coming back. Portland getting healthy. NO gelling more. Sac if they can be healthy. It’s gonna be rough next year for them I promise.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Still garbage. Don’t care about their amount of wins lol

Next year gon be super hard for them with GS coming back. Portland getting healthy. NO gelling more. Sac if they can be healthy. It’s gonna be rough next year for them I promise.
How does winning make them garbage.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Wtf do this have to with his team. All teams got to do is take the ball out his hands and u more than likely will win. He a beast. His team is not
That's not true because they have Jonas, Jaren and Clarke.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Denver needs to start dropping games. I don’t see the Rockets or Clippers losing too many games from here on out but Denver needs to go on a skid. Playing the Rockets second round would be a disaster imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.